2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Come on now. This is what I mean.

Twitter is gonna try to spin this as a bad thing? Of course you say whatever you can to make it look like you are thrilled to be coaching in the Pro Bowl. And then when you get there, you recruit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What picks do we have?

2 through 7?
2-7 but the 6th might be gone. We conditionally traded that one to the Bengals for Bene Benwikere.

Cotton

Staff member

Only if he takes a big pay cut.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Wrong kind of cleats? How does this happen if you warm up on the field?

Just a bad day?

Cotton

Staff member

Just a bad day?
The epitome of dysfunctional.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Just a bad day?
Then an equipment manager needs to be taken to the woodshed, no?

Cotton

Staff member
The Cowboys can go about extending the contracts of Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott or the first time this offseason. Speaking on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, Jones said he wants Prescott, “short term and long term.” Regarding Elliott, he said, “it would be madness to think any differently.” He has the same feelings about DeMarcus Lawrence, Byron Jones and others. “Now getting there, hell, I want a bigger boat,” Jones said. “The bottomline is there’s a whole bunch of stuff that you want … Do you have the resources or do you have the means or do you have the plan to get there?”

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I clearly remember Parcells blaming the players for wearing the wrong cleats. He said it was their responsibility to gauge that in warmups and, if necessary, change them for some that worked.

You know that accountability isn't present here. Now if you lose, no big deal, the owner just blames it for the loss.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Just a bad day?
Cleats? When you know it's been raining cats and dogs all day, you know there's going to be some footing issues even with the field covered and should have planned ahead, especially for what was at that point the biggest game of the year? Smells like making excuses to justify keeping both Garrett and Linehan around although that's conjecture.

Defense and cleats do not excuse the unimaginative, predictable play calling on offense.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Define overall good season for we humble fans Stephen, please. Enlighten us.
I; think winning approximately 70 % of the regular season schedule, winning the division title and engaging in the second playoff game for the NFL champion ship shoul d be considered a good year. Going to the Super Bowl would be very good year and winning the Super Bowl would have been a great year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom