Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Starting the gameday chatter simply because I know that if I curse the Cowboys by doing so, it does not matter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Imagine you are the Titans and your playoff hopes come down to Blaine Gabbert.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I also hope they have both backup QBs active. We need to see what Mike White can do with a little playing time. Cooper Rush most of the game is kind of a waste of time.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Even without playing, Zeke wins the rushing title unless Barkley goes for over 230 Yards against us

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Martin and Zeke out is probably exactly what I'd do. Martin is legit injured, and Zeke is generally beat up and his position is one that doesn't demand a lot of timing with other players.

I think everyone else should play, but I know this regime's philosophy is to always try to be healthy over everything, so I bet lots of players take seats after a quarter or so.

What I wonder is how the Giants will play this. Will they even care? From paying very little attention to them, they seem to be playing much better the second half and may want to actually win. And they aren't picking high enough anymore to really tank. Or am I wrong on that...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Martin and Zeke out is probably exactly what I'd do. Martin is legit injured, and Zeke is generally beat up and his position is one that doesn't demand a lot of timing with other players.

I think everyone else should play, but I know this regime's philosophy is to always try to be healthy over everything, so I bet lots of players take seats after a quarter or so.

What I wonder is how the Giants will play this. Will they even care? From paying very little attention to them, they seem to be playing much better the second half and may want to actually win. And they aren't picking high enough anymore to really tank. Or am I wrong on that...
I think the Giants will go all out to win the game. Their coach will feel compelled to close the season with a positive note. Knocking off the Cowboys is a good win for him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just hope we see a ton of Darius Jackson today.

Cotton

Staff member

As well they should play Smith if Dak is in the game.

Cotton

Staff member

Holy fuck, I need a wall to run through.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now they have scratched Tyron Smith.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I just assumed he wasnt going to play when he missed Friday with neck stuff. I would be surprised if he played in the playoffs as well.

Top Bottom