2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm not really sure. Sounds like Mowins did SEC play by play.
She has done some Big Ten, I remember her calling a Ohio State game either last year or year before.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't know the broad from Adam. Just trying to figure out what the big deal is.

You didn't really answer my question, but thanks for the attempt.
Here-

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not that I watch much 11am Big Ten ball which seems to be when she's always working... but I wouldn't say she's horrible in terms of making lots of mistakes. More that she's just a total snoozer. Very generic, not much life to her. Just boring and not very good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, that's the voice I remember. There were games where I just couldn't even stand to listen to her. If she was doing Cowboys games I'd be livid. Combine that with this Zeke stuff and my ability to be a fan would really be in question.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, the Falcons put a Chic-Fil-A in their stadium. Chic-Fil-A isn't open on Sundays.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, the Falcons put a Chic-Fil-A in their stadium. Chic-Fil-A isn't open on Sundays.

Yeah I'm so confused by that. Am I missing something? Or are they just assuming that enough other events will make up for it? It's not like they just have 8 home games a year in the stadium (Not all of which will probably be on a Sunday).

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah I'm so confused by that. Am I missing something? Or are they just assuming that enough other events will make up for it? It's not like they just have 8 home games a year in the stadium (Not all of which will probably be on a Sunday).
I read that yeah, it will be open for other events, like concerts, other sports, etc.

midswat

... soon
Derek Barnett with three sacks this preseason.

Friggin kid is going to be good. And he has to be in our division. I don't have it in me to hate him though. All time Volunteers sack leader and hell of a high character guy too.

Hopefully he leaves the Eagles eventually like Reggie White did.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to make fun that they suck at drafting but I really liked Rivers and didn't see anything that suggested he was injury prone.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Derek Barnett with three sacks this preseason.

Friggin kid is going to be good. And he has to be in our division. I don't have it in me to hate him though. All time Volunteers sack leader and hell of a high character guy too.

Hopefully he leaves the Eagles eventually like Reggie White did.
Yeah he was always my favorite DE in this class. I'm in no way a Vols fan but that guy took games over on his side of the ball as a pass rusher. It's a shame he went to the Eagles.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nobody watching this Seahawks-Vikes game? Looks pretty close to a real game. Most starters playing for both teams, from what I can tell.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nobody watching this Seahawks-Vikes game? Looks pretty close to a real game. Most starters playing for both teams, from what I can tell.
I am watching it.

That Kasen WIlliams kid showed out on that first drive.

And I will say this as a bold prediction. I think the Seahawks' little run is over. Just a gut feeling.

And Dalvin Cook looks very good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Seahawks love to posture after plays.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They just showed a big huge injury tent.

That is now a thing in the NFL?

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I am watching it.

That Kasen WIlliams kid showed out on that first drive.

And I will say this as a bold prediction. I think the Seahawks' little run is over. Just a gut feeling.

And Dalvin Cook looks very good.
I've kind of thought the same but then they looked really good to me last night (for whatever preseason means).

But losing their LT will hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom