Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Since Forever: We need more minority ownership in the NFL!

Now: Despicable!

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          So he's rooting against Gregory?

Comment

Since Forever: We need more minority ownership in the NFL!
            Now: Despicable!
            They have used race so often that they now canít determine anymore when it actually applies. They have confused themselves. They really want to sit on that fence but have zero idea on how not to fall into the fire on either side of it. Let them eat each other.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

They have used race so often that they now canít determine anymore when it actually applies. They have confused themselves. They really want to sit on that fence but have zero idea on how not to fall into the fire on either side of it. Let them eat each other.
              The guy plays for the NFL. How is that any less despicable? What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

He actually left and came BACK to the NFL. He is a piece of shit. He is the epitome of what is wrong with race relations in this country right now. Stop creating racist issues where they donít exist. You Smollett things long enough and people will stop listening to your dumbass.

Comment

Also, to speak to this further. Apparently, itís okay to profit from the NFL as long as youíre a player. Or, as long as youííre creating some ridiculous ďmovementĒ that wonít be followed up with any actual action at all. He can kiss my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

It is not even that. They want the league to bow down to a sell out like Kaepernick.

Comment

I wonder if Eric Reid weeps for social justice when he cashes his checks.

Comment

I wonder if Eric Reid weeps for social justice when he cashes his checks.
                        I mean how can you bitch about a guy becoming a part owner while you collect a paycheck from that mean racist league. It's so two faced.

Comment

• Derwin James out 3-4 months with a stress fracture in his foot.

Huge loss for the Chargers.

Comment

• This is sad. RIP

Comment

• Comment

I don't know, I've never been down for a game and heard that song and thought "Oh yeah, now it's on. I love this."

Comment

Working...
                                X