Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy shit! I would be livid if I were a Texans fan.
Funny thing is, the Dolphins fans seem more angry that they are tanking than the Texans fans seem angry for O'Brien mortgaging their future for his own ass.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Funny thing is, the Dolphins fans seem more angry that they are tanking than the Texans fans seem angry for O'Brien mortgaging their future for his own ass.
Seems like they've been in that mode for 2 years...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Holy shit! I would be livid if I were a Texans fan.
That may be the worst trade I've ever seen that doesn't involve Herschel Walker.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That may be the worst trade I've ever seen that doesn't involve Herschel Walker.
Just awful. When I saw it might involve a first rounder I cringed a little bit, but then I saw 2 first rounders and holy fuck my jaw dropped.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Unless I'm misinterpreting the information that I'm reading, it sounds like the Raiders actually have the option to release him without having to pony up the guaranteed money.

If that's the case, I don't see why they wouldn't cut bait now.

Antonio Brown is a first class retard who's not worth the headache.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Unless I'm misinterpreting the information that I'm reading, it sounds like the Raiders actually have the option to release him without having to pony up the guaranteed money.

If that's the case, I don't see why they wouldn't cut bait now.

Antonio Brown is a first class retard who's not worth the headache.
I am guessing Gruden is trying to talk Mayock out of it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I am guessing Gruden is trying to talk Mayock out of it.
I'm sure he probably is. Chucky needs to start stringing together some wins before people start to realize that the game has passed him by.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I tuned in to NFL Live and pretty much all of them are just making excuses for Antonio Brown.

Steve Young even had the nerve to drop this gem: "Antonio is just getting out of an abusive relationship (Steelers)....." :lol

No wonder that dipshit feels so entitled. Everyone sans Mayock is scared to hold him accountable for his actions.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Such a damn waste. A top 3, and arguably the best, wr in the NFL right now is a head case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom