Video Game Chatter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

If this game is a hit, I will break down and buy a PS5.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target

Better than any shit now.
Football games were great until, you guessed it, one company bought the exclusive rights and turned the football gaming industry into a monopoly. EA couldn't stand that SEGA was eating their lunch. That last SEGA football game was the best there has ever been and probably ever will be until there is competition.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Unfortunately I’ll probably give in and buy this shit game just because I haven’t played it in so long. Hopefully I can hold out until it’s discounted.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately I’ll probably give in and buy this shit game just because I haven’t played it in so long. Hopefully I can hold out until it’s discounted.
I'll buy it because I absolutely loved it when they still made it. But something tells me it won't be the same. Sort of like at some point Madden went from awesome to me to just kind of boring.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll buy it because I absolutely loved it when they still made it. But something tells me it won't be the same. Sort of like at some point Madden went from awesome to me to just kind of boring.
I don't think I've bought or played a Madden game in 5 years so it'll be fresh(er) to me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think I've bought or played a Madden game in 5 years so it'll be fresh(er) to me.
Yeah me either but I always loved the game play of NCAA more than Madden. I just hope they haven't turned the game into Madden with college jerseys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah me either but I always loved the game play of NCAA more than Madden. I just hope they haven't turned the game into Madden with college jerseys.
I tried Madden again for the first time in forever.

Unplayable. Will never buy this year’s. LAWL

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that this game is just basically going to be Madden with college skins but if prior history is any indication, those games were never identical in gameplay and I actually thought NCAA was a better playing football game than Madden was for the entirety of the PS3 era.

I'm eager to see how this game plays and I'm guessing it's definitely going to be better than Madden.

Maybe a year or two from now if this game ends up being very successful and lucrative for EA, it will become stale and lack real improvements and innovation the way Madden has.

But for the much anticipated revival? I'd be very surprised if this game wasn't a quality product given how much hype has surrounded it and how many resources they've devoted to bringing it back.

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that this game is just basically going to be Madden with college skins but if prior history is any indication, those games were never identical in gameplay and I actually thought NCAA was a better playing football game than Madden was for the entirety of the PS3 era.

I'm eager to see how this game plays and I'm guessing it's definitely going to be better than Madden.

Maybe a year or two from now if this game ends up being very successful and lucrative for EA, it will become stale and lack real improvements and innovation the way Madden has.

But for the much anticipated revival? I'd be very surprised if this game wasn't a quality product given how much hype has surrounded it and how many resources they've devoted to bringing it back.

I can't wait to get my hands on it.
I will buy.

I have been playing around in the last Madden and it better be a different engine.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I will buy.

I have been playing around in the last Madden and it better be a different engine.
I don't know if the engine will be different, but there will definitely be parts of the gameplay that behave and feel differently from Madden.

That has always been the case so I'd be very surprised if that weren't the case this time around as well.

Thorn

The Homo Depot
Not sure if it has been brought up previous but Balatro is fucking amazing. Love that game.

Top Bottom