The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
this is also a thread for saying outrageous things
I guess it triggered me more because of the “influencer” part. Unprocessed milk is great, just like sea food straight from the ocean. Inevitably, some cost will be cut and someone gets ill. Kinda hope it is one of them. We have “influencers” hawking drinking their own piss too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So stupid it borders on insane.

If they wanted a black Assassin’s Creed main character, it couldn’t have been set in Africa?

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
What was the movie a couple of years ago about 1500s Norway or something where the Wokesters threw a fit because it wasn't diverse enough? :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What was the movie a couple of years ago about 1500s Norway or something where the Wokesters threw a fit because it wasn't diverse enough? :lol
I recall the black female jarl that killed The Vikings franchise.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they wanted a black Assassin’s Creed main character, it couldn’t have been set in Africa?
They already did AC Origins...

But I guess that character looked too "mixed race"

But honestly who cares. The guy was a real life person and the real life person was black. I've played some of the AC games. I don't think this was some, let's put a black guy in the game move. More of a Tom Cruise in "Last Samurai" let's make something interesting by having someone who doesn't belong put in as the main character.

Regardless I probably won't play it. The AC games have gotten boring to me.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I mean, we already knew they loved that regime.

Maybe they can give them a few more billions to ease their pain.

Top Bottom