The Outrage Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

They should have cleared out those fucktards 24 hours ago.

Hint to this sad depressed generation: THIS IS NOT VIETNAM REDUX. THIS IS A MANUFACTURED NARRATIVE THAT YOU OVER PRIVIGEGED FUCKS FELL FOR. NOW FUCK THE HELL RIGHT OFF!
Tear gas and drag those fucks out in handcuffs. Charge them all with trespassing, vandalism, destruction of property, whatever. They want to play stupid games, then they win stupid prizes.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Won't happen. The admins are ideologically aligned with them, and are reluctant to use muscle against their own, especially the brown ones sprinkled in. Bad optics, doncha know. Plus, some of them are foreign students, and they don't want to lose that sweet sweet tuition. So basically, they can do as they please without fear of reprisal.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hint to this sad depressed generation: THIS IS NOT VIETNAM REDUX. THIS IS A MANUFACTURED NARRATIVE THAT YOU OVER PRIVIGEGED FUCKS FELL FOR. NOW FUCK THE HELL RIGHT OFF!
They're taught this garbage by their Leftist professors. Probably even high school teachers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They're taught this garbage by their Leftist professors. Probably even high school teachers.
i think the real issue is the type of person that applies and who is hiring.

Teachers should be paid more. But damn some of them are fucked up people who don’t understand the role that they have in children’s lives.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
These idiots are bringing in "professional protest consultants".

I would prefer they shut this shit down now, but I think in about a week it will die out.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
These idiots are bringing in "professional protest consultants".

I would prefer they shut this shit down now, but I think in about a week it will die out.
Is the war ending in about a week?

Just imagine if a certain someone wins the election. This will look like a Sunday School picnic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
once these jackasses realize they don't even know what they are protesting about.
They have no clue. About the same as the people that put the Ukraine flag in their Twitter bio.

Remember the black squares in IG bios for George Floyd? Yeah...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

More of these little shits’ parents need to do this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I cannot really believe how this country has sunk to the degree it has by a leader while nearly helpless still managed to almost shatter the very roots of what has been preserved by generations of hero’s and law abiding citizens. In less than 4 years the great heritage that existed is being taken down by radicals and government leaders. (This is a loose description of the translation of elected officials.). I knew it was on its way out at some point, but to actually see the process unfolding just makes me want to take up arms and become a a rebel with a cause.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I cannot really believe how this country has sunk to the degree it has by a leader while nearly helpless still managed to almost shatter the very roots of what has been preserved by generations of hero’s and law abiding citizens. In less than 4 years the great heritage that existed is being taken down by radicals and government leaders. (This is a loose description of the translation of elected officials.). I knew it was on its way out at some point, but to actually see the process unfolding just makes me want to take up arms and become a a rebel with a cause.
Let's go get 'em, LT! :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What you stated would have been more appropriate in the 1960s when something really was worth protesting about. This made up crap has been fueled by the current Administration, I just do not like it as it is really disgusting to watch. I have zero respect for the “oppressed” when they loot and riot.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What you stated would have been more appropriate in the 1960s when something really was worth protesting about. This made up crap has been fueled by the current Administration, I just do not like it as it is really disgusting to watch. I have zero respect for the “oppressed” when they loot and riot.
I think kids just like to protest and are easily manipulated into doing it for certain causes. Maybe it's something about feeling like you're making a difference or having your voice heard. But like you said, the shit they are protesting for is a shit cause.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've thought for years, even before 2020, that these professors basically glorify the 60s protests so much that these kids are desperate to do something like that themselves. The cause doesn't even matter as much as long as you're "protesting."

Well, except that the cause obviously must be coming from the left. If these people were exercising "free speech" (as if violently taking over a building counts as "free speech") in favor of Trump or, say, anti-abortion, we know there's no way these schools would put up with it.

Top Bottom