The Moving Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah, problem is that there is no guarantee of that. When I bought this one, all the realtors were all like, well by the middle of the year, they will drop. Bullshit.
Fair enough. I might get screwed. If so my mortgage goes up another thousand a month.

Luckily I can most likely still afford that 😆

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh hell yes. I moved myself (with family and friends help) probably about 8 different times throughout my life. One time I got movers and I've never not done it since.

It's expensive but so worth it.
I got movers for my furniture - actually they are coming Tuesday - and yet I am still killing myself with boxes. Putting up fans. Stapling mesh netting under the deck. Pressure washing. I’m dying over here.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I got movers for my furniture - actually they are coming Tuesday - and yet I am still killing myself with boxes. Putting up fans. Stapling mesh netting under the deck. Pressure washing. I’m dying over here.

Yeah I did my boxes also. Unfortunately there's a ton of those.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
My sister hired a moving company called College Hunks. I won't judge you if you call them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude, I have an entire shed (separate from the barn) full of almost all Christmas decorations and craft shit. And that doesn't even count an entire room in the house dedicated to craft shit.
You really need to address your craft shit obsession, sir.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
My sister hired a moving company called College Hunks. I won't judge you if you call them.
We had My Three Sons move our furniture and big shit. Should be called My Band of Fuck Ups. Wasted $2,300 on those clowns.

Top Bottom