The Dur thread.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
For the first time ever I find myself in total agreement with The Ernster.

You can't ask for a more blatant example of just how bad of a football coach Jason Garrett was and then this game right here.
3 years in with MM and I can't think of one instance where the Cowboys went the majority of the game making you wonder WTH are they doing out there. There have been instances here and there, like the final plays of the last two playoff games, but nothing on the level of where they go an entire half or game making the same boneheaded decisions like this Falcons game, the 2013 Packers game, or the 2011 Lions game.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
it sounds like bullshit, but if the rumor was real, Jones makes Dallas a much more serious contender, so it almost doesn’t matter that you trade a 1st.

Window is now, while Micah and Lamb are young and Pollard and Diggs are playing at a high level. Gaining a true all-pro at the position of greatest need who is still in his 20’s would be worth borrowing future cap dollars. He might be good for three more seasons— that’s huge, and worth the 23rd-27th pick or whatever it will be.

The Chiefs though would be stupid to trade him since they fricking need him right now.

Bluntly stated, this season is why you trade for him. If you can do it for a 2nd instead, even better.

Top Bottom