Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2024

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we can get an extra late 3 or a 4th I'd love him in that range. If we're sitting on our standard 1/2/3 picks I don't think I'd want to burn the 3rd on him given all the other needs.
I would use a precious fifth on him. No more.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we can get an extra late 3 or a 4th I'd love him in that range. If we're sitting on our standard 1/2/3 picks I don't think I'd want to burn the 3rd on him given all the other needs.
A 3rd or 4th on that guy? :lol No thanks. I don't care if we had multiple picks those rounds. It would be stupid. He won't go higher than the 5th or 6th.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
A 3rd or 4th on that guy? :lol No thanks. I don't care if we had multiple picks those rounds. It would be stupid. He won't go higher than the 5th or 6th.
The 3rd might be a bit rich but the 4th would be perfectly fine, I highly doubt he makes it to us at the backend of the 5th (if we even have a 5th these days).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The 3rd might be a bit rich but the 4th would be perfectly fine, I highly doubt he makes it to us at the backend of the 5th (if we even have a 5th these days).
He have two precious fifths, but no fourth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Say that reminds me, remember when Garrett said everybody loooooooved Mongo?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Say that reminds me, remember when Garrett said everybody loooooooved Mongo?
I don't care, I love him too, and you can't take that from me. Of course that's based on the assumption that the medicals were clear.

Top Bottom