2024 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Schefter is saying May 15th is the target date.

It's funny that they made the decision to cram games onto Christmas Day, which falls on a Wednesday, and are now struggling to figure out how to make it work without screwing over teams so late in the season.

Seems like that's something they should have figured out before publicly announcing that they were going to play on Christmas.

data

Forbes #1
Schefter is saying May 15th is the target date.

It's funny that they made the decision to cram games onto Christmas Day, which falls on a Wednesday, and are now struggling to figure out how to make it work without screwing over teams so late in the season.

Seems like that's something they should have figured out before publicly announcing that they were going to play on Christmas.
Don’t know why, but reading this I just envisioned a future where the League puts up a couple games to fans voting.

Football fans, do you want Cowboys/Eagles, Ravens/Steelers or Bills/Bengals on Christmas????

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Don’t know why, but reading this I just envisioned a future where the League puts up a couple games to fans voting.

Football fans, do you want Cowboys/Eagles, Ravens/Steelers or Bills/Bengals on Christmas????
I don't want my holiday ruined by a possible Dallas loss.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay, I was kind of harsh on this kid right after the draft and now I am dead set on it.

The kid has no chance. No offense, but this sport will chew him up and spit his simple ass out in no time.

He is expected to show up day one and be the number one target for Allen right away. I don't think I would trust him to get my order right. It is not charming. I think the kid may be mentally challenged.

data

Forbes #1

Seriously?

What is next? The shittiest game of the week exclusively on SlingTV?
Actually, yeah. Additional revenue for the occasional Tuesday night Cardinals vs Panthers barnburner

Top Bottom