Worst case of the flu you've ever had?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just wondering because this is the sickest I've ever been and the longest I've been sick. My fever actually broke yesterday and I thought I was over the hump, but it came right back in about an hour Starting to get a little concerned, but maybe this is normal and I just haven't had it this bad before.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Have you been to the Dr.? Do you take flu vaccines? Some of these strains are deadly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think I have had the flu since I was a child.

I have had colds. And periods of "not feeling good". But I have avoided being sick as a dog for a long time.

Dunno why. Maybe the virus does not like me.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I don't think I have had the flu since I was a child.

I have had colds. And periods of "not feeling good". But I have avoided being sick as a dog for a long time.

Dunno why. Maybe the virus does not like me.
Alcohol is a disinfectant

data

Forbes #1
How old are you, how stressed are you and when was last time you had the flu?

I’m the DCC historian, polemaster and nurse.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Just wondering because this is the sickest I've ever been and the longest I've been sick. My fever actually broke yesterday and I thought I was over the hump, but it came right back in about an hour Starting to get a little concerned, but maybe this is normal and I just haven't had it this bad before.
Go get checked out. I’m sure everything is fine, but with all these new flu strains and weird shit going around, you don’t want to chance it.

Get well soon.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Definitely see a doctor.

I had bronchitis about 15 years ago. It turned into chronic bronchitis and lasted from mid November to mid March the following year so about 5 months.

The thing about chronic bronchitis is that it keeps coming back so now anytime I have a cold my cough lasts for weeks or often even months. Not fun.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Also not sure what medication you are taking but ibuprofen is usually pretty good for me in helping with fever.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Even a nasty cold can knock you on your ass for a week. Here's hoping you're all better by Turkey Day.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Went to a different doc and I actually have pneumonia. WTF, I'm usually healthy as can be and never get sick.

Oh well, I should live. You know I'm not leaving this planet until I see Garrett fired.

Appreciate the well wishes from you fools.

Newt

DCC 4Life
How old are you, how stressed are you and when was last time you had the flu?

I’m the DCC historian, polemaster and nurse.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Phil, the polemaster.....

IamTPM

data

Forbes #1
Went to a different doc and I actually have pneumonia. WTF, I'm usually healthy as can be and never get sick.

Oh well, I should live. You know I'm not leaving this planet until I see Garrett fired.

Appreciate the well wishes from you fools.
Now the important question. What medication do you have access to that we can sell?

data

Forbes #1
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Phil, the polemaster.....

IamTPM
I wear the badge with pride, homie. With a little dedication and perseverance, you could someday be up for it. Do you have what it takes?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
When I was in my early 20s, that was the last time I had what I would call a really bad cold. I had terrible congestion in my chest and a wicked cough for a few months, but I never took anything for it and it went away.

I’m 36 now, and I gotta tell you, I’ve taken my great health for granted. I had a friend of mine(33 years old) spend like 7 or 8 days in the hospital with digestion issues, and man, that was kind of a wake up call.

My wife and I have been incredibly lucky to have such good health.

2233boys

Not So New Member
If you'd all become vegetarian's you may never get sick. I haven't missed a day of work for being sick since 2002 and only two days since 1994. I was in the hospital in 2002 with pneumonia and went to work the next day. Either that or you all need to toughen up. :unsure

j/k about the toughen up part, glad you know whats going on.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If you'd all become vegetarian's you may never get sick. I haven't missed a day of work for being sick since 2002 and only two days since 1994. I was in the hospital in 2002 with pneumonia and went to work the next day. Either that or you all need to toughen up. :unsure

j/k about the toughen up part, glad you know whats going on.
I’m pretty sure when the lord comes back, vegetarians and fags are going to suffer the same fate.

Wear shorts.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You probably had COVID and didn't even know it. :lol

This was about the timeframe when a lot of random, lingering illnesses started popping up.

Around January 2020 I had a co-worker who was sick as hell and the doctors couldn't figure it out. They were guessing that maybe it was meningitis and they were even going to do a spinal tap on her in order to try to diagnosis her illness. We laugh about it now because we figure it was probably COVID.

Top Bottom