Williams: Cowboys are giving up a ton of passing yards, which is why they rank 32nd..

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Schmitty doesn't care about results. As long as the guy looks a little better and says "accountability" he can sunshine pump and fail every year without criticism.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Schmitty doesn't care about results. As long as the guy looks a little better and says "accountability" he can sunshine pump and fail every year without criticism.
I really struggle to get what people see in him. Sad thing is, even the people who like him can only point to intangibles.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I really struggle to get what people see in him. Sad thing is, even the people who like him can only point to intangibles.
If nothing else would convince people you would think the game management screwups that continually cost the team close games would be enough.

An 8-8 team with a coach that at least doesn't blow 2 games a year should, mathematically, be a 10-6 team.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder if this is the booze talking or just irrational anger.
I agree with him wholeheartedly. If you took the Cowboys' win loss record for the past 10 years you could throw a blanket over the coaches and not see any appreciable difference. Bottom line they all came to the same fork in the road.

Top Bottom