Why rooting for the Cowboys to lose with Jason Garrett’s future in mind is just silly

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Sorry, Tim. I rooted for us to lose the last game of the '88 season for the long-term benefit of the franchise. This is another one of those moments.

And every Cowboys fan became HUGE Packers fans as they pulled off a two game winning streak to win the Tony Mandarich sweepstakes :towel

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Love a lot of your posts but gotta agree, the misspelling thing is cringey af
:lol bunch a damn spelling nazi's up in here

why the hell does my misspelling of the jackasses name bother/trigger you guys so much?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

why the hell does my misspelling of the jackasses name bother/trigger you guys so much?
Sigh, ok look you're prob my fav new poster here so this isn't personal. It's not a spelling nazi thing, it just comes across as the kinda thing a teenage girl would do.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Sigh, ok look you're prob my fav new poster here so this isn't personal. It's not a spelling nazi thing, it just comes across as the kinda thing a teenage girl would do.
well, maybe so fellas but its not directed at anyone here, I'm not trying to piss off my fellow Cowboy fans, its merely an extension of my disgust for the GM/Owner

I'm fucking furious at that mother fucker for what he has done to our team for 25 fucking years and counting so maybe I am acting like a 12 year old because I feel as helpless as a 12 year old to do a damn thing about it. So as irrational and stupid and cringey as everyone may find my silly little slight directed at the jackass I hate to be, just roll your eyes and have pity on my dumb ass and get on board with the object of my disgust because he's the fucking problem, not how I spell his stupid name.

Perhaps the mod can censor the word "jeri" so it always shows up as "****" so no one gets triggered but don't expect me to back off the jeri hate because its coming 24/7/365 until one of us is 6 feet under

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Nobody is asking you to back off the Jerry hate. I doubt there is anybody here that likes him.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Yeah really don't see what the BFD is...lots of guys including myself call Jerry "Jeruh"..."the Jer"....whatever.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah really don't see what the BFD is...lots of guys including myself call Jerry "Jeruh"..."the Jer"....whatever.
No shit. WGAF how he spells his name?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Bad thing is that Garrett is like a cockroach.

He's gone 3-1 in December the last three years or something like that.
This is what inspires rooting against the team. Somehow that fucker stays alive enough that our crockety-assed owner still keeps signing him to big contracts

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is what inspires rooting against the team. Somehow that fucker stays alive enough that our crockety-assed owner still keeps signing him to big contracts
No matter what happens, I think Garrett is already history. The team might even make the playoffs but that won’t matter because I think Jones reactions over the past recent losses has made up his ming for him. He is tired of this team faltering when they need to be on top of their game. I believe the coach shopping list has been formulated and will be engaged immediately at the end of the season. No need in speculating a what if scenario if the Cowboys win the Super Bowl because this team has crumbled with every winning team this year and the entrants to the playoffs are all winning teams.

Top Bottom