What do you prefer, a shortened season, or extended

Emeraldgreen

Brand New Member
If the season doesn't start on time, and there are some games missed, would you want to start the season on week one as scheduled and extended into Feb, or would you want to start the season at whatever week it would be, and finish as planed?. If the season is shortened, and games are missed, how do you declare a division winner, because some teams may be scheduled to play divisional games in the first 4 weeks.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t think the time table for the regular season is in any real danger because the nations majority will not stand for this shutdown to go beyond the summer. Summer camps are isolated and the only thing that will have to happen is keep the practices from access to the fans. By that time it’s full tilt or full lockdown and then everyone will be in peril from everyone else. Pandemonium will be the game of the day..

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
id rather just the regular season, i hate that baseball keeps getting longer and longer into football season. So, do it or dont, but i feel there will be a shortened season to appease the people.

Top Bottom