2022 Weekly 506 Sports NFL Broadcast Maps

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Tomorrow night's the last time I'll have to stream (hallelujah).

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Tomorrow night's the last time I'll have to stream (hallelujah).
Ugh, I almost forgot it was on crappy Amazon. :doh

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I haven't watched a game on Thursday this year, except T-day. Is Amazon the only option?
Yep, unless you're in the home city where I think they still do OTA like they did when it was on NFL channel.

Cotton

Staff member
Yep, unless you're in the home city where I think they still do OTA like they did when it was on NFL channel.
I mean, I have Amazon, but I have seen your complaints about the controls.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean, I have Amazon, but I have seen your complaints about the controls.
And before booze jumps in... I checked and everyone has this problem, not just me. :angry

At least that's what the internets say. Just be sure to use the left and right controls to jump ahead or back 10 seconds, not the ff/rewind buttons where the thing goes out of control.

Cotton

Staff member
And before booze jumps in... I checked and everyone has this problem, not just me. :angry

At least that's what the internets say. Just be sure to use the left and right controls to jump ahead or back 10 seconds, not the ff/rewind buttons where the thing goes out of control.
I never reverse or fast forward in the middle of a game, so that's shouldn't be a problem for me.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Or anywhere in Texas, I think. Fans in Amarillo will probably be able to watch the game on their local FOX affiliate or something.

Cotton

Staff member
Or anywhere in Texas, I think. Fans in Amarillo will probably be able to watch the game on their local FOX affiliate or something.
Just looked at my guide and I don't get it on my local Fox.

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like Amazon is the only option...

____

Cowboys-Titans: How to Watch, Listen, Stream
Dec 27, 2022 at 09:30 AM
Cowboys-Titans--How-to-Watch,-Listen,-Stream-hero

The Titans are in a tailspin after losing six straight, but that makes them that much more dangerous, and the Cowboys know full well that anyone can can upset them — if allowed

FRISCO, Texas — It was a very happy holiday for the Dallas Cowboys, at the expense of the Philadelphia Eagles, the former handing the latter a 40-34 loss at AT&T Stadium on Christmas weekend to stay alive in the hunt for the NFC East and No. 1 seed in the NFC, even if it remains a bit of a long shot.

As for the Tennessee Titans, however, losing to the Houston Texans to earn a sixth-consecutive loss becomes a microcosm of just how far they've fallen since starting the season with a red-hot 7-2 record; and they've now lost starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill to injury along with their hold on the AFC South's top seat.

It'll go down to the wire in that division, between a tailspinning Titans club and the scorching-hot Jacksonville Jaguars — winners of three straight including an overtime KO punch against the aforementioned Cowboys in Week 15 — and Tennessee needs to stop the bleeding, pronto.

For the Cowboys, it's about understanding the only shot they have at stealing away the top spot in both the NFC East and the NFC is to win their final two games, and then get help elsewhere, so losing to the Titans isn't an option, so expect both clubs to leave it all on the table in Music City.

WHEN AND WHERE:
  • Date: Thursday, Dec. 29
  • Time: 7:15 p.m. CT
TV/RADIO/MOBILE:
  • How to watch: Amazon Prime
  • Listen (Local): KRLD-FM 105.3 The Fan in Dallas/Fort Worth
  • Listen (National): SiriusXM NFL
  • Listen (Spanish): KVMK-FM 107.5 La Grande in Dallas/Fort Worth
  • Follow on Mobile: Dallas Cowboys App
BROADCAST CREW:

• TV: Al Michaels, Kirk Herbstreit
  • Radio (English): Brad Sham, Babe Laufenberg, Kristi Scales
  • Radio (Spanish): Victor Villalba, Luis Perez, Carlos Nava

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They must restrict it to the normal blackout radius, which is 75 miles.

Those within 75 miles of Dallas will probably still be able to watch on their local FOX stations.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Scratch that. I forgot the game is in Tennessee so blackout rules go out the window for those in Texas.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Choc is probably right (home city only). We get all the MNF and Amazon games for free here in southern MD and I figured it applied to the whole state. Guess you'll be streaming like the rest of us.

Cotton

Staff member
Guess you'll be streaming like the rest of us.
Yep. Finally the chatter thread will be coherent. And I don't have to wait 2 minutes for the towel waving after I have already done it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They must restrict it to the normal blackout radius, which is 75 miles.

Those within 75 miles of Dallas will probably still be able to watch on their local FOX stations.
No, I said home city, but I should have said both home cities. So both Dallas and Nashville should get it OTA.

But it is only a certain radius like you said. So for instance even fairly close other cities in Texas will have to stream.

Or at least that's how it used to be.

Top Bottom