Week 6: Dallas or Seattle?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Seattle

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of a dumb question since the game is being played in Seattle.

If it were in Dallas, I think they might have a chance.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think we get close and lose. Making the loss harder and easier to stomach at the same time.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I think we lose this week. But I think we are competitive, and that would not have been the case last year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think we get close and lose. Making the loss harder and easier to stomach at the same time.
By far this is the easiest game of the year for me.

Good things happen, awesome. Bad things happen, well, it is to be expected.

Not a lot of guesswork or angst.

I do think how they perform will show a lot.

If they act like cowards, which they absolutely did the last time they went to Seattle, then we know about this team's football character.

They got the crap beat out of them and they took it and showed their bellies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We'll go in to Seattle and shock the world.

Cowboys win.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
So far this season the Cowboys have been a lot better than I thought they'd be. That offensive line is f'ing legit. Really good. A lot to be excited about going forward with that group leading the way.

I can't pick the Cowboys in this game though. Not in Seattle. I think this might end up being one of those games that puts things into perspective a bit. The Cowboys are an improved/improving team, but they aren't good enough to go into the house of the world champs and beat them. Especially since the Seahawks have the biggest home field advantage in the league.

Love to see Dallas pull off the upset, but if they get beat I just hope they don't look terrible in the process.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Kind of a dumb question since the game is being played in Seattle.

If it were in Dallas, I think they might have a chance.
Why? Legions of Seahawks fans would come to Dallas and reset the league noise record in our own stadium.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think this game is probably going to come down to the QBs. Romo is the better passer and has better weapons. He's also going up against a team that's pretty average vs the run and stellar (#1 in the league) against the run. Our defense matches up poorly against Seattle's physical offense so TOP is going to be in their favor and likely our D is gonna get gassed. Our only shot is Romo slinging the ball around and possibly winning it late.

We'll see...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If they act like cowards, which they absolutely did the last time they went to Seattle, then we know about this team's football character.

They got the crap beat out of them and they took it and showed their bellies.
This is what I'm most keeping my eye on. We're supposed to be a different team, more physical, etc.

If that's true, then we're gonna find out on Sunday. We all remember clearly how they punched us in the mouth in 2012 and made us fold like a cheap suit, so how they respond this time will tell us a lot about their character and toughness, and whether or not we really are different than before.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If we stick to physical football think we have a chance, if we try and get cute it'll be a bloodbath. Hawks by 10

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's hard to pick against Seattle in Seattle.

I will say that from what I understand, historically teams that win Monday night and travel the next week tend to struggle in the next game.

That said, Seattle. Easy call.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I want Wilson to look human...he annoys me. Would love to see a big hit on him, then I remember our DL.

Top Bottom