Week 3 Thursday Night Chatter | Jets at Browns | 09-20-18

JMech

Brand New Member
Probably so. Well what can you expect from a guy named after a car part.
That's funnier than hell. Exactly what I told my father-in-law who is crazed Bills fan. He had hopes for the car part, but I kept on pointing out that the guy was one of the worst passers in the league.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I had no idea how bad a passer he is.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
100 bucks says Tyrod Taylor stays in concussion protocol for an unusually long time.
He's done there. He'll never get his job back.

It's like when Prescott took over for Romo, except that whereas Prescott kinda sucks and Romo was great, conversely, Taylor kinda sucks and Mayfield could be great.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's done there. He'll never get his job back.

It's like when Prescott took over for Romo, except that whereas Prescott kinda sucks and Romo was great, conversely, Taylor kinda sucks and Mayfield could be great.
:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
100 bucks says Tyrod Taylor stays in concussion protocol for an unusually long time.
I'm thinking he has a Rico-style concussion.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking he has a Rico-style concussion.
I really see no reason to not stick with Baker. It wasn't the Browns plan but he is the most exciting QB they have had there in decades from what I could see. I just didn't see anything that indicates to me that Mayfield needs to sit and learn for a year. And Taylor is just a waste of time. He will carry them to a top 3 draft pick again.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Like P1 said, Taylor was a lot worse than I was thinking. I thought he was at least competent.

I kept thinking, why again were people giving the Bills hell for trading him away? There's zero point in starting a QB that bad.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

Good for them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This is like their Superbowl.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that they have won I think a lot of that's going to calm down. It's not nearly as interesting to root for them to win 3 or 4 games in a season as it is to root for them to win their first game in like 2 years.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Top Bottom