Week 13 Thanksgiving Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Eagles | 11/27/2014

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Why is U2 anywhere? Fucking weirdos.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rex Ryan knows his offense sucks so bad, so he just will call trick plays all night.

data

Forbes #1
is eric decker a happier man?

to go from peyton manning to geno smith, but for more money.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
is eric decker a happier man?

to go from peyton manning to geno smith, but for more money.
That's a great question that I've often asked myself - do these guys really feel happier after the fact? Would they do it all over again?

There are tons of examples of guys who went to far inferior situations just to be highly paid and be the guy, over staying in a great situation for less money and maybe being the #2 guy at this or that position. It would be interesting to see who regrets the decision and who is just happy to have the money.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I realize that, but it is besides the point. Who gives a shit about the NFL Films crap? They would get a lot more for their advertising dollar by airing real football instead of 30-40 year old programs that most people have seen already.
I got the Sunday Ticket this season and haven't figured out my way around all of that yet.

data

Forbes #1
does anyone still buy posters? i remember going to Big 5 and Sports Authority and checking for new Cowboys posters every time. one of my faves growing up...

kidd

DCC 4Life
I think the Bears spank us
I can honestly say that I have no idea how this game will shake out. If we can beat the Bears, then Philly has the Seahawks this Sunday. We may beable to end up tied for the division when we play again.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I can honestly say that I have no idea how this game will shake out. If we can beat the Bears, then Philly has the Seahawks this Sunday. We may beable to end up tied for the division when we play again.
Crap! Nevermind. I just saw the rest of their schedule. Even if we win out, we'll end up tied with them holding the tie breaker.

Top Bottom