Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

1bigfan13

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just doing my civic duty and kick-starting the chatter thread before Cotton accosts me.

I think the Cowboys win semi-comfortably. 30-20

Prepare for your friends and the media to then claim that the Steelers are horrible and aren't a real test. That's pretty much been the cycle for this 2016 season.

Genghis Khan

Just doing my civic duty and kick-starting the chatter thread before Cotton accosts me.

Prepare for your friends and the media to then claim that the Steelers are horrible and aren't a real test. That's pretty much been the cycle for this 2016 season.
It's true.

Before the game: Steelers are a tough test. They need this game at 4-4 and a half game behind Baltimore. They play well at home. Roethlesberger has a game under his belt now and their offense is dangerous.

After we win: Pittsburgh is 4-5, and not a real test. Cowboys have beaten 1 team with a winning record. Wait til they play team x.

:dunce

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

I had us losing, but I think I'm about ready to change my mind. I will update before gametime.

jsmith6919

Classless Shitpainter
Think we win but it's going to be a tough one, gonna say 30-27 off a last minute fg

Iamtdg

Staff member
Had breakfast for lunch. Fried eggs (sunny side up) bacon, ham, toast, and hashbrowns. Delicious.

data

As good as Brady is, he's blessed, too. The margin on four Super Bowl wins barely breaks double digits.

Iamtdg

Staff member

Iamtdg

Staff member

data

While a Falcons loss my be more beneficial, fuck the Eagles. Go Falcons.

data

Apparently, Cowboys have the weakest strength of schedule this season. Somehow this Steelers game is a statement game, yet Steelera would be 4-5 with an injured Roethlisberger. Yet, they'll call the NFC East a strong division.

Iamtdg

Staff member
Apparently, Cowboys have the weakest strength of schedule this season. Somehow this Steelers game is a statement game, yet Steelera would be 4-5 with an injured Roethlisberger. Yet, they'll call the NFC East a strong division.
People keep talking about this, but the Patriots have the 3rd easiest SOS so far this year. I guess they aren't proven this year, either.

data

Irvin and Darrell Green cackling about something while Stacey Dales feigns a fake laugh like she knows what they talking about.

*muah*. You're my Suzy Kolber.

data

I'd love for Went to throw 3 INT today while they get blown out.

Top Bottom