Ways to raise money

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I’ve played around with a few lasers, the latest being the xTool laser. The problem with the hobbyist level lasers are they just aren’t powerful enough to really etch harder materials. Then to compound things they are slow.

That being said I like where you are going with it.
One of the guys I know just spent 10 grand on a laser. Not really wanting to invest that kind of money. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’ve played around with a few lasers, the latest being the xTool laser. The problem with the hobbyist level lasers are they just aren’t powerful enough to really etch harder materials. Then to compound things they are slow.

That being said I like where you are going with it.
I am impressed. You took time away from the party boat and the hookers to provide a little insight.

Cotton

Staff member
Again, I hate asking for donations, so was trying to think of other ways to raise funds.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Thanks, boys. We have figured out birch wood works best. It ain't cheap but it burns the best.
Birch might be a bit pricy because it gets used in a lot of finish plywood. Another one with nice grain depending on where in the tree it comes from is red oak, similar hardness. There are places where you can buy craft boards online, I used this one now and then.

Try doing an image search for red oak grain.

Cotton

Staff member
Birch might be a bit pricy because it gets used in a lot of finish plywood. Another one with nice grain depending on where in the tree it comes from is red oak, similar hardness. There are places where you can buy craft boards online, I used this one now and then.

Try doing an image search for red oak grain.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

data

Forbes #1
@iamtdg how would the five SB logos translate? 27 seems like it would be sweet

Cotton

Staff member
@iamtdg how would the five SB logos translate? 27 seems like it would be sweet

We couldn't do the colors obviously, but that would work.

Cotton

Staff member
So, take guesses at what we are doing...

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Super Bowl championships are such ancient history, I'd buy shrooms if you want to raise some money.

Top Bottom