Watkins: Cowboys emerge from NFL Draft believing they’re a better team

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ridiculous headline. Every team is necessarily better after adding six or seven new players.
Yeah every team should be better after the draft. They got new young talent. Guys who are presumably better than every teams bottom of the roster players.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
308 is fine for a 3 tech, I think that's what Collins is listed at. I still would have liked to have picked up someone like Gaines or Mack for run stuffers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
308 is fine for a 3 tech, I think that's what Collins is listed at. I still would have liked to have picked up someone like Gaines or Mack for run stuffers.
I'm ok with my 3 technique being in the 280's frankly. It's about getting up field and not about standing your guy up.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I'm ok with my 3 technique being in the 280's frankly. It's about getting up field and not about standing your guy up.
That’s a fine weight for a 3 technique if the guy next to them is both huge and good, like a 322 pound Michael Brockers is to a 285 pound Aaron Donald. And Donald is a total freak as well who ran a 4.68 and 35 reps at the combine, much quicker and stronger out of the gate than Hill. Or anyone, maybe ever.

And our guy gets a smaller and average talent alongside him in 300 pound Antuan Woods, so Hill himself needs to be a lot stronger.

Lawrence got a hell of a lot stronger and put on 15 pounds of muscle since he was drafted. That’s not typical, at least most don’t put on good weight like Lawrence was able to.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hill was 308 at the Combine, why are we even talking about him playing in the 280's? It's not happening.

Top Bottom