Washington Redtails? LMAO

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The same reason you can call your wife a bitch if she's being one but if someone else calls her a bitch, you'd be pissed.
That seems to be a response of "who says it".
And by the way if I called my wife a bitch, I would immediately be minus a dick or other vital limb. :art

Carp

DCC 4Life
That seems to be a response of "who says it".
And by the way if I called my wife a bitch, I would immediately be minus a dick or other vital limb. :art
At your age your dick is not a vital organ anymore.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...as far as I am concerned if you were born in America you are American. People say they are Italian, German, French, African, etc, but these mofos were born in America, therefore they are American.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
People get pissed about the term Mexican. You may not see it, but trust me it happens.

My point stands.
Probably because they are not Mexican, I've never heard/seen/heard of a Mexican being offended for being called a mexican, maybe if you put "fucking dirty lazyass" in front, but just mexican... Nope.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Probably because they are not Mexican, I've never heard/seen/heard of a Mexican being offended for being called a mexican, maybe if you put "fucking dirty lazyass" in front, but just mexican... Nope.
I have seen it first hand. Some people are ashamed of their nationality.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I have seen it first hand. Some people are ashamed of their nationality.
I've seen lots of people of many nationalities ashamed of how co-nationals represent them, I can consider someone using a tone where they use a nationality as a derrogative term and people offended by that tone. But someone offended by their nationality...? Nope.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I've never met a Mexican who got mad when called a mexican. Whoever you saw Carp is a Derrick Rose like bitch.

I have, however, seen other hispanics like Puerto Ricans get mad enough to fight if they got called a Mexican.

Top Bottom