Walker: Cowboys' Mike McCarthy has intriguing plan for defense going into 2020 season

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
As for the Crawford thing, if he takes a paycut and plays inside, I have no issues. Especially if we go more of a blended scheme with the DL.

But the paycut thing is huge.
Paycut as in veteran minimum. Dallas pissed away $10 million in cap space last year for this clown. I want a refund!
:ballpunch

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

"A key piece" of shit is what he is. How this fucking false myth continues to be perpetrated in and around the Dallas Cowboys baffles me. The defensive line and specifically the pass rush got far better after Crawford was gone.
He was injured, for one.

He is a "glue guy" that on a talented team goes unnoticed but has a role. Like Heath.

Cheap depth, okay. Beyond that, no bueno.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Paycut as in veteran minimum. Dallas pissed away $10 million in cap space last year for this clown. I want a refund!
:ballpunch
Well, you are not going to get one. You will take it and like it.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
He was injured, for one.

He is a "glue guy" that on a talented team goes unnoticed but has a role. Like Heath.

Cheap depth, okay. Beyond that, no bueno.
He's simply not very good. He never become the player he was paid to be. And he was shuffled around and shoehorned from one position to another. Not based on him doing anything well, but again based on the Cowboys not having any better alternatives.

Take a look at this video where Belicheck breaks down the Cowboys players, paying particular attention to #98:

When he's "noticed" it's for bad plays.

Like here, when he helps to give up a huge Barkely run:

Top Bottom