Staff member
Damn. Legend. RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Clark was actually in a three-point-stance ... in 1981 :picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Clark was actually in a three-point-stance ... in 1981 :picard
I used to love that though. :unsure For some reason I remember Irvin doing that at Miami and that was late 80s.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
^^ That's the first one I thought of, too.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I didn't even remember he called the catch.

To me, this is Scully's iconic call.

It's kind of weird that most of the iconic broadcast calls of all time are usually pretty simplistic. But they stick in the minds of fans for generations.

One of my personal favorites is Jack Buck's, "And we'll see you tomorrow night" from the 1991 World Series. Simple, yet still a classic.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's kind of weird that most of the iconic broadcast calls of all time are usually pretty simplistic. But they stick in the minds of fans for generations.

One of my personal favorites is Jack Buck's, "And we'll see you tomorrow night" from the 1991 World Series. Simple, yet still a classic.

That was awesome. Those are the kind of moments when you should just let the crowd noise and the visual celebrations tell most of the story. Great call.

Foobio

DCC 4Life

and then there’s his dopey kid with the eternally stupid, “DISGUSTING” pearl clutch call.

Top Bottom