Vikings Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They sound like fucking children. "HE DOESNT HAVE HIS MAKS ON! HE DOESNT HAVE HIS MASK ON, TEACHER!"
That is one thing about the pandemic...it has brought out the stupid that has been hidden.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It'll be fun to see how Kellen Moore approaches this. I have to believe we'll see more heavy formations (extra linemen) and they'll pound it with the running game.
The problem with heavily emphasizing the running game is that it's difficult to avoid penalties on drives consisting of many plays. Even if the defense can't stop you, the penalties can.
But, under the circumstances, choices are limited.

Not only that, the Vikings will likely load the box and dare Rush to try to beat them with his arm.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They sound like fucking children. "HE DOESNT HAVE HIS MAKS ON! HE DOESNT HAVE HIS MASK ON, TEACHER!"

Meanwhile they don't have it over their noses. Which means they aren't worried about him spreading covid, they're worried about him not following the rules.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Meanwhile they don't have it over their noses. Which means they aren't worried about him spreading covid, they're worried about him not following the rules.
This shit has brought out the stupid, for sure. I have seen so many videos of people chasing other people around stores demanding they put on a mask. Hey, how about you mind your own fucking business and stay the fuck out of mine. Keep your damn distance from me (which I want anyway) and you don't have a damn thing to worry about.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I don't agree with that. I would MUCH rather him be available on the stretch run than risk losing him against a 3-3 Vikings team. If you have any doubt he can't go, you rest him and make sure you have him later in the year.
This is something Dak has to play through, I think, especially after chewing through all those practice reps. He’s going to play.

While the opponent this week wouldn’t seem to be a good matchup for an immobile QB, I don’t think the Vikes have played an OL like ours with as balanced an offense overall or nearly as good a decision-maker as Dak.

The Vikings lead the league in sacks, but that’s mainly because the coverage scheme has been really good.

I think Zeke, TP, and both TEs are going to have good games. But for the WRs to get going it’s going to take Dak-level accuracy.

Unlike Rush (or Baker Mayfield), Dak has the vision, range, and accuracy to get the WRs the football.

Honestly if Dak plays, this is a decisive win. I don’t want a 2nd conference loss, period.

Unless there’s something structurally unsound with his repaired ankle, Dak has to play through it and build that strength back.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Completely retarded. If he's not ready, why would you risk sinking the whole season? Better to take our chances with him out and taking a loss now than to further injure the leg and lose him for longer. Possibly the rest of the season if there's a tear.
He’s eaten the practice reps. He plays.

The time to have made this decision was before you put the behind the 8-ball.

And there is no tear. The training staff, one of the best in the NFL, isn’t going to let Dak go all out in practice with a calf tear.

This game time decision stuff is to distract the Vikings and on the off-chance Dak’s condition does worsen Saturday.

Otherwise it makes no sense that they gave so many practice reps to Dak every day of the week

Top Bottom