Vikings Stuff...

Cujo

DCC 4Life
At this point, I hope they're not reading their press and the coaches are keeping them grounded. I guess I've been conditioned to worry about these things. It seems less of a threat this year with this team and the culture they are building.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dak’s injury was reported as a strain and not a tear like Troy’s. Don’t know whether they are lying or not.

I remember that next 1995 game against Green Bay after Troy hurt his calf in Washington and how the OL rallied around him as he became even more of a statue. We whipped the Packers’ asses that day.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We need this bye week to let players like Prescott get healthy, but shit, I have never dreaded it like I will this weekend.

No Cowboys and a bland slate, not cool.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We need this bye week to let players like Prescott get healthy, but shit, I have never dreaded it like I will this weekend.

No Cowboys and a bland slate, not cool.
Yeah I'll miss having a Cowboys game this weekend. Games have been really enjoyable to watch this season. It's refreshing after last year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah I'll miss having a Cowboys game this weekend. Games have been really enjoyable to watch this season. It's refreshing after last year.
Last year?

I do not want to jinx anything but this short period of only 7 games has brought me more joy than pretty much every game outside of a lone playoff win in the Garrett era.

And I genuinely like this team.

I like the assistant coaches, the quarterback, I have forgiven Elliott for his nose ring thing as he has reduced the number of shiny objects dangling from his nostrils. Randy Gregory has the real Clear Eye View, Diggs is a pickpocket. The safeties are far improved and they seem to be the lifeblood since we are basically running packages out of Big Nickel or four safety alignments. We really are "multiple".

So yeah, very refreshing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Last year?

I do not want to jinx anything but this short period of only 7 games has brought me more joy than pretty much every game outside of a lone playoff win in the Garrett era.

I like the assistant coaches, the quarterback, I have forgiven Elliott for his nose ring thing as he has reduced the number of shiny objects dangling from his nostrils. Randy Gregory has the real Clear Eye View, Diggs is a pickpocket. The safeties are far improved and they seem to be the lifeblood since we are basically running packages out of Big Nickel or four safety alignments. We really are "multiple".

So yeah, very refreshing.
I can't tell you how much I love this. :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is how I feel too. In the past even when we were winning I felt disgusted by parts of our team. Either a coach, or Hot Boyz or whatever. Finally we have a coaching staff and team that is actually enjoyable. We have an offense that doesn't get stopped just because the other team figures out our run game or our passing game. We have a defense that plays hard and creates turnovers even if they do give up some passing plays.

All in all I'm right there with you. I really like this team. I just want to enjoy the ride and hopefully the playoffs will be different this time. And yes I feel safe in assuming playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom