Vikings Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Gallup coming back to practice is good news. Looking forward to seeing what kind of impact he has once he's in games again.
the impact will be more down-field plays.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's like fucking DEFCON-4 out here with this shit, it's preposterous.
Dak knew the second he was wearing the walking boot it would be the talk of reporters for the next 2 weeks which is why he made the comment that he did.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's like fucking DEFCON-4 out here with this shit, it's preposterous.
Aikman, with a much worse injury, wrapped his shit up and made sure the season was safe vs Green Bay the week after tearing his calf muscle.

I fully expect Dak to man up and the OL to rally in response

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Seeing images of Prescott basically being a social butterfly all week has me a little less confident in this game than I was before.

I never bought that he wasn't going to play, but he has been hanging out with all kinds of riff-raff all week.

Hopefully, he is wired in and focused because this will likely be our biggest test since the Bucs.

The closest thing to a real team.

The good thing is the Vikings offense has talent but I don't think they are the most well-coached group.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seeing images of Prescott basically being a social butterfly all week has me a little less confident in this game than I was before.

I never bought that he wasn't going to play, but he has been hanging out with all kinds of riff-raff all week.

Hopefully, he is wired in and focused because this will likely be our biggest test since the Bucs.

The closest thing to a real team.

The good thing is the Vikings offense has talent but I don't think they are the most well-coached group.
Chargers are better.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There is no fucking way. Is there?
They are going to have a hard-on for us coming back from their bye.

They are going to attack our defense including Diggs and Parsons, and Diggs’ streak is going to end.

I don’t like the strength of their skill players on offense. Cook on turf is going to be tough, but I like Micah Parsons on him in space.

And I like our backs on that turf just as much.

Barring a turnover fest, we win.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't mind if we lose this one. They're more desperate, at home, and there is a strong chance we end up playing them in the playoffs.

If we lose here and play them in the wild card round in Dallas we'll roll by 14+.

With that said, as with most weeks, as long as we don't kill ourselves with turnovers/penalties (and assuming Dak is somewhere around 80-90%), we'll win.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't mind if we lose this one. They're more desperate, at home, and there is a strong chance we end up playing them in the playoffs.

If we lose here and play them in the wild card round in Dallas we'll roll by 14+.

With that said, as with most weeks, as long as we don't kill ourselves with turnovers/penalties (and assuming Dak is somewhere around 80-90%), we'll win.
This is one of those games that can go a long ways towards either establishing legitimacy though. We are a better team overall.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This is one of those games that can go a long ways towards either establishing legitimacy though. We are a better team overall.
Exactly. We should win by every measure. Especially since this is a post-bye week game (and a critical conference game).

Our success here will justify all these high expectations (such as top 4 power rankings)

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea perhaps, I just don't think any single game at this point means much beyond striving for HFA or a higher seed.

Obviously I don't want to see them play like shit and lose 3 in a row or something, but random off games happen all the time in the NFL and if this is one of them I wouldn't be too upset.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Exactly. We should win by every measure. Especially since this is a post-bye week game (and a critical conference game).

Our success here will justify all these high expectations (such as top 4 power rankings)
Who gives a shit about expectations though?

I'd prefer us to be a little under the radar, at least compared to teams like Arizona and Tampa.

As an aside, the Vikings are also coming off a bye.

Top Bottom