Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Plantar fasciitis, ankle, quad, knee, etc. It's always something with him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Why would he say this? What good could it possibly fucking do?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
First Scandy fires up the Eagles, now this. Fucking moron.

Cotton

Staff member
Most people would think DeMarcus Lawrence has sacked Eli Manning more, but Lawrence has sacked Kirk Cousins, whom he will see Sunday, the most, five to four. “He’s a guy that like to utilize his offensive weapons and does plays that transition to run plays, so I feel like his running game really helps his passing game and passing strengths a lot,” Lawrence said. “In order to get to Kirk Cousins six times, we got to stop the run.”

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer 52m ago

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life

This is none of Jerry's damn business. I can't even see someone from the Vikings organization saying this.
Just another one of those moments when fans of other teams look at us with a "WTF??" look.
And all we can do is shrug and say "We're used to it. He's an embarrassing idiot"

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is none of Jerry's damn business. I can't even see someone from the Vikings organization saying this.
Just another one of those moments when fans of other teams look at us with a "WTF??" look.
And all we can do is shrug and say "We're used to it. He's an embarrassing idiot"
I would think that Jones as GM and Owner of an NFL team would have at least the same right as a fan to make an observation about an opponent.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would think that Jones as GM and Owner of an NFL team would have at least the same right as a fan to make an observation about an opponent.
Of course he has the right to do so, but he should know better than to give our opponent bulletin board material to get them hyped up. Jerry's statements are going to get a lot of press as where Joe blow fan takes will get none...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Of course he has the right to do so, but he should know better than to give our opponent bulletin board material to get them hyped up. Jerry's statements are going to get a lot of press as where Joe blow fan takes will get none...
Bulletin board materiel is only effective if you have the players that can rise to the occasion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bulletin board materiel is only effective if you have the players that can rise to the occasion.
Yea, it's not like the Vikings with Cook and Diggs are close to the Jets

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I agree. But at the same time I think he should use discretion and tact when it comes to comments about players and coaches outside of his own organization. To me, his comments sounded like something someone in the Fox pregame studio would say.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
But Cousins is the one who will have to raise his game.
As you love to say to disparage Aikman, it's a team game. You can't have it both ways now.

Top Bottom