Video Game Chatter

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Ghost of Tsushima is pretty damn good, been playing a ton since I’ve been quarantined with the ‘Rona.

Is Ghost of Tsushima survival horror? I've heard of it but I don't know anything about it. Anything you'd compare it to?

You have Corona? Hope you are doing ok.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Is Ghost of Tsushima survival horror? I've heard of it but I don't know anything about it. Anything you'd compare it to?

You have Corona? Hope you are doing ok.
Yeah I’ve had it since early in the week, no big problems so far, knock on wood.

Ghost of Tsushima is an open world samurai game set in 12th century Japan (or, Tsushima, a real life island off the coast of Japan). What to compare it to? Hmm, I dunno, I mean, it’s third person RPG (ie You level up your skills, abilities, weapons and armor) with a dodge and timing based sword melee system so in that sense it reminds me of the Witcher, as it does in the fact that it’s production values are top notch and the game is gorgeous. But it’s not sci fi at all, it’s not fantasy, it’s a real world samurai game. It’s just very well done.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah I’ve had it since early in the week, no big problems so far, knock on wood.

Ghost of Tsushima is an open world samurai game set in 12th century Japan (or, Tsushima, a real life island off the coast of Japan). What to compare it to? Hmm, I dunno, I mean, it’s third person RPG (ie You level up your skills, abilities, weapons and armor) with a dodge and timing based sword melee system so in that sense it reminds me of the Witcher, as it does in the fact that it’s production values are top notch and the game is gorgeous. But it’s not sci fi at all, it’s not fantasy, it’s a real world samurai game. It’s just very well done.

Cool thanks.

Glad you are doing ok.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ghost of Tsushima is pretty damn good, been playing a ton since I’ve been quarantined with the ‘Rona.
Do you have a PS5?

As great as that game looks on PS4, it looks way way way better on PS5.

It's a beauty.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Do you have a PS5?

As great as that game looks on PS4, it looks way way way better on PS5.

It's a beauty.
I am seeking a PS5, but at this stage I’m thinking I may wait until the PS5 slim.

It does look great on my 4K tv but I can tell some of the textures look blurry and low Rez, and of course the PS4 only broadcasts 1080p.

Top Bottom