Urban Meyer Fired

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This guy is Exhibit 1 fucking A why you don't hire college coaches in the NFL, especially scumbag slick recruiter types who rely on "out-talenting" everyone.
He's definitely a scumbag, but I don't think you're giving him enough credit as a coach.

At the collegiate level, the only one better is Saban.

This guy wins everywhere he goes and he wins big. Florida hasn't been much since he left and while he had some amazing players at Ohio State, let's not forget he won at Bowling Green and Utah, winning coach of the year while at the latter.

So yeah, he might be a piece of shit, but that piece of shit is amazing college football coach.

I hope the Longhorns hire him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He's definitely a scumbag, but I don't think you're giving him enough credit as a coach.

At the collegiate level, the only one better is Saban.

This guy wins everywhere he goes and he wins big. Florida hasn't been much since he left and while he had some amazing players at Ohio State, let's not forget he won at Bowling Green and Utah, winning coach of the year while at the latter.

So yeah, he might be a piece of shit, but that piece of shit is amazing college football coach.

I hope the Longhorns hire him.
Yea my point is college is a completely different game, the fact that he's a top 3 college coach or whatever is mostly irrelevant in the context of the NFL.

Top Bottom