Jamaree Salyer, OG/OT Georgia
John Metchie, WR Alabama
George Pickens, WR Georgia
Lewis Cine, S Georgia
Tyler Linderbaum, C Iowa

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Love all of these 1st round WR's who will push down defensive players to us (Burks, Wilson, Olave, Jameson Williams, London).

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love all of these 1st round WR's who will push down defensive players to us (Burks, Wilson, Olave, Jameson Williams, London).
So let's say Gallup leaves, Cedric leaves and someone like Olave falls to our pick. Do you consider it?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So let's say Gallup leaves, Cedric leaves and someone like Olave falls to our pick. Do you consider it?
Doubtful unless the defensive board is extremely barren. WR is almost always deep nowadays and we could get someone like Jordan Addison or David Bell on day 2.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
No. And I love Olave. Give me somebody like Zay Flowers or Wan’Dale Robinson later on.
Coop, Lamb and a speedy slot receiver would work well.
Prefer to see safety, DL or OL in the first.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. And I love Olave. Give me somebody like Zay Flowers or Wan’Dale Robinson later on.
Coop, Lamb and a speedy slot receiver would work well.
Prefer to see safety, DL or OL in the first.
Yeah I mention Olave because I really like him. I think he is being criminally underrated.

Generally speaking I agree though. Go try and find another Michael Gallup in the third as opposed to using another first on a WR. Just tossing it out there if a blinking light kind of WR pops up in the first.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yeah I mention Olave because I really like him. I think he is being criminally underrated.

Generally speaking I agree though. Go try and find another Michael Gallup in the third as opposed to using another first on a WR. Just tossing it out there if a blinking light kind of WR pops up in the first.
I’m with you. I’m an Ohio State fan so I love the kid. He would have been a first rounder last year had he entered the draft. We have two special talents at the position and unfortunately we are seeing diminishing returns in our vaunted OL.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

For me it'd have to be a clear top 10-12 type of guy falling to 25 or where ever we pick. I don't think Olave is that even though I do like him, and I'm not sure there is any WR that is in that category for me.

Maybe Jameson Williams because of his deep speed, but I don't think there is a WR in this class that is as good of a prospect as Lamb so it'd be hard for me to pull the trigger on a good value, but not undeniable value like Lamb was.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me it'd have to be a clear top 10-12 type of guy falling to 25 or where ever we pick. I don't think Olave is that even though I do like him, and I'm not sure there is any WR that is in that category for me.

Maybe Jameson Williams because of his deep speed, but I don't think there is a WR in this class that is as good of a prospect as Lamb so it'd be hard for me to pull the trigger on a good value, but not undeniable value like Lamb was.
Yeah if I have one complaint about our receiver Corp it's that we don't really have a pure deep threat. Gallup, CD and Cooper can get deep but they aren't going to just run past DBs without a little juke or menouvering to sort of get the DB out of position. Plus Cooper really seems to be our only stellar quickness guy. Would be nice to have a guy that if you try press man they will fly past you. Cooper can but when he was out we saw how this offense sort of staggers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doubtful unless the defensive board is extremely barren. WR is almost always deep nowadays and we could get someone like Jordan Addison or David Bell on day 2.
David Bell was a name I was thinking about on day 2 too. Maybe it's because he made my Hawkeyes his little bitch but he has sort of everything. Good size, gets separation and was very productive.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Added a bunch of guys, most notable are Martin Emerson, Tyler Goodson and Tyreke Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom