Jon Gruden resigns

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am black so just talking about what Gruden said about the lips. Not all that far fetched, we have heard it all before,

Saw something strange today in the Auburn vs Arkansas game, a white cornerback. I keep it real no need to play silly ass games over race,

Please don't tell me this is one of those play pretend places. Them blues ain't country,
We don't dance around race here, but at the same time, we do not tolerate actual racism.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
We don't dance around race here, but at the same time, we do not tolerate actual racism.
I agree with that, and that is one of the reasons Gruden is in trouble. BUT.....no need to get silly over race, hell yes those with western African roots are the greyhound/cheetah of the human race and we all see it. Gotta keep it real.

Turn on the Georgia vs Kentucky game right now, and there it is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope he takes down everyone he can.

The guy should still have his job.
I agree. I look forward to the Revenge of Chucky.

Just to think of how the Social Justice horseshit is as profound as it is.

Imagine this now:

"He is going to have a few...no disrespect for the Orientals, but what we call Jap plays. Surprise things."

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Hey DCU Lawyers, can the NFL and or it’s employees be subject to being FOIA’ed?

If they receive tax payer money in the form of loans and or grants when building stadiums, wouldn’t theyfall under the reach of FOIA?

If so, what’s to stop someone curious about the content of those 650k emails?

Cotton

Staff member

If they receive tax payer money in the form of loans and or grants when building stadiums, wouldn’t theyfall under the reach of FOIA?

I don't think they are subject to open records unless subpoenaed, of course.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I believe that act specifically applies to government agencies, not private entities receiving government or public funds.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
The worst part about this is that now Chris Simms gets to bitch about Gruden with a certain degree of validation. Which is annoying because Chris Simms sucked as a player and he sucks even worse as a commentator.

Top Bottom