Jon Gruden resigns

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Why are Gruden's emails being released?
Look at the shiny object in my right hand... while I deftly hide all the shit I don't want you to see in my left hand.

I can only imagine what those emails exposed about Dan Snyder.

This is billionaires throwing a millionaire under the bus to cover for each other.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Remember when Jerry Jones had Sam in our camp for like a month? Dude couldn't play.
I’m a firm believer that most of our power as men is derived directly from the sphincter muscle.

Once that seal has been popped, you lose like 35% of your potential strength.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The NFL and the mainstream media hates hates hates Snyder. If they had anything on him, it'd be out already.
I believe this is the billionaire mens club keeping that shit out of the news. Notice they didn't release all the emails. Allen and Jay Gruden are gone, so the only ones left to hurt are Jon Gruden and Snyder.

The investigation was private, Hell they didn't have to out Jon Gruden either.

Gruden was making those comments about Smith to someone who was/were receptive. Hard to believe it was only his brother.

No one replied back saying, "Hey, that's offensive"

data

Forbes #1
I believe this is the billionaire mens club keeping that shit out of the news. Notice they didn't release all the emails. Allen and Jay Gruden are gone, so the only ones left to hurt are Jon Gruden and Snyder.

The investigation was private, Hell they didn't have to out Jon Gruden either.

Gruden was making those comments about Smith to someone who was/were receptive. Hard to believe it was only his brother.

No one replied back saying, "Hey, that's offensive"

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
My first reaction was......what a dick. But.......I;m now starting to think how wrong it is to use PRIVATE Emails. That is a bigger deal than just some guy with an opinion. I agree with him about a lot of what he said,

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My first reaction was......what a dick. But.......I;m now starting to think how wrong it is to use PRIVATE Emails. That is a bigger deal than just some guy with an opinion. I agree with him about a lot of what he said,
Gruden is a dick and always has been. But making fun of a dudes appearance or using the word fag or whatever doesn't mean his life should be destroyed either. Especially when it's in an email among friends. We can all say that he is stupid for putting it in an email and sending it to an "official account" but ultimately even a private email may have gotten out by some means. Hell Zeke's private texts all got put out there

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Being all that was meant to be PRIVATE ya leave it alone. So he doesn't like gays alot of people don't, so he isn't cool with the kneel alot of people aren't, I wouldn't want one of my sisters out on an NFL football field. TONS of people not cool with black folks. He didn't say anything in public. The real problem should be why are PRIVATE emails being used here?

OBVIOUSLY ya can't be saying what it did in public but he didn't.

I like Gruden, football is better with him in it.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
WTH? What do you mean by this? Hopefully I'm just misreading you.
I am black so just talking about what Gruden said about the lips. Not all that far fetched, we have heard it all before,

Saw something strange today in the Auburn vs Arkansas game, a white cornerback. I keep it real no need to play silly ass games over race,

Please don't tell me this is one of those play pretend places. Them blues ain't country,

This is a black thing

Last edited:
Top Bottom