Jon Gruden resigns

midswat

... soon
No but seriously thanks to deuces stepping stone school - Tennessee has a good coach now.

midswat

... soon
Gruden said Demaurice Smith has lips the size of michellin tires.

Convince me I’m wrong:

What’s racist is the people who think that is racist because they themselves associate big lips with black people.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Fuck you guys. Mine was clearly better.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It was really nice pwnage, but this guy created a thread.

You can't compete with that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It was really nice pwnage, but this guy created a thread.

You can't compete with that.
Nuh uh. Skid created the thread. It was Jsmith with the lackadaisical middy pwnage.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Gruden said Demaurice Smith has lips the size of michellin tires.

Convince me I’m wrong:

What’s racist is the people who think that is racist because they themselves associate big lips with black people.
It wasn't just the Smith comment.

If you're a fan of Chappelle, his latest Netflix special describes the scenario perfectly.

When talking about a rapper named DaBaby who shot and killed someone a few years back. Paraphrasing: "You can insult or kill a black person and nothing bad will happen to your career. But don't you dare hurt the feelings of a gay person. That'll get you cancelled ASAP." :lol

I think that's what happened here. He would have survived the DeMaurice Smith comment but once he offended women and gays it was over.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This was clearly a less is more win. Mine was succinct and to the point

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Nuh uh. Skid created the thread. It was Jsmith with the lackadaisical middy pwnage.
Ok, so the pwnage was delivered in the appropriate thread.

If it matters I read yours 1st and laughed more reading it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It wasn't just the Smith comment.

If you're a fan of Chappelle, his latest Netflix special describes the scenario perfectly.

When talking about a rapper named DaBaby who shot and killed someone a few years back. Paraphrasing: "You can insult or kill a black person and nothing bad will happen to your career. But don't you dare hurt the feelings of a gay person. That'll get you cancelled ASAP." :lol

I think that's what happened here. He would have survived the DeMaurice Smith comment but once he offended women and gays it was over.

Reminds me of the Eddie Murphy joke about two cops getting a description of black assailants.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Reminds me of the Eddie Murphy joke about two cops getting a description of black assailants.
I missed that one. Is that an old SNL skit or something from one of his standups?

I know Raw pretty well so it can't be that, but it's been a while since I've seen Delirious.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I missed that one. Is that an old SNL skit or something from one of his standups?

I know Raw pretty well so it can't be that, but it's been a while since I've seen Delirious.
It was from one of his standups.

Officer to white lady - what did he look like?

Lady - he had dark skin, nappy hair and big lips!

Something along that.

Top Bottom