TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just started The Old Man. Its a little slow to get started but is starting to ramp up. FX show with Jeff Bridges and Jon Lithgow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just started The Old Man. Its a little slow to get started but is starting to ramp up. FX show with Jeff Bridges and Jon Lithgow.
I lost interest after a couple of episodes. I may have to give it another shot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I keep watching Alone like a madman. The new season is interesting so far.

Rev

Staff member
I keep watching Alone like a madman. The new season is interesting so far.
We are obsessed with that show. We are waiting for them to actually try to hunt a bear.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It had me hooked from the intro.
If you haven’t seen much of Cena, watch Blockers. He is phenomenal in that role.
That scene where they were doing the beer chug up their ass..... :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am sorry some of y'all are finally catching up with Peacemaker. Your loss.

I have watched Stranger Things in one way shape or form like three times over the weekend.

It was gud.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That scene where they were doing the beer chug up their ass..... :lol
I will have to watch this one by myself. The wife and I started it and a couple of episodes in she deemed it "stupid" and didn't want to watch anymore. :lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
I will have to watch this one by myself. The wife and I started it and a couple of episodes in she deemed it "stupid" and didn't want to watch anymore. :lol
Just for clarification....the beer chug scene is from the movie Blockers. It's not in Peacemaker.

Cotton

Staff member
For example, she will not watch The Office with me.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
There are different types of stupid humor. My wife doesn’t get dry ironic humor or overly juvenile humor but she found blockers amusing. She did not care for the office or peacemaker

Cotton

Staff member
There are different types of stupid humor. My wife doesn’t get dry ironic humor or overly juvenile humor but she found blockers amusing. She did not care for the office or peacemaker
When we watch Dumb and Dumber, for example, I laugh the entire movie and she rolls here eyes the entire movie, which causes me to laugh even harder. :lol

Rev

Staff member
What is wrong with her?? Even mine loves The Office and she absolutely loathes the punny humor.

1bigfan13

Staff member
When we watch Dumb and Dumber, for example, I laugh the entire movie and she rolls here eyes the entire movie, which causes me to laugh even harder. :lol
Sounds like it's pretty similar to my household. We have completely different tastes in TV shows and movies. My wife is more of a TV drama person.....those Chicago Fire, Law & Order type shows specifically. She doesn't care much for sitcoms.

Cotton

Staff member
Sounds like it's pretty similar to my household. We have completely different tastes in TV shows and movies. My wife is more of a TV drama person.....those Chicago Fire, Law & Order type shows specifically. She doesn't care much for sitcoms.
Very similar. She likes the "real life" crime shows. Never cared for those. They are boring. I like standup a lot, and she could do without it.

Top Bottom