TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can't believe none of you people are watching Ted Lasso.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I never finished The Wire and he did not dazzle me on Boardwalk Empire, so I can't appreciate the guy like I probably should.

He has been in a lot of things and he's always been like a solid character actor to me.

But he made this hell of a video where he had many of his characters talking to each other.

It was brilliant.

I watched it late last night on Twitter, wish I knew where I saw it so I could post.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
I never finished The Wire and he did not dazzle me on Boardwalk Empire, so I can't appreciate the guy like I probably should.

He has been in a lot of things and he's always been like a solid character actor to me.

But he made this hell of a video where he had many of his characters talking to each other.

It was brilliant.

I watched it late last night on Twitter, wish I knew where I saw it so I could post.
See if you can find it
He was great in The Wire

Last edited:

Foobio

DCC 4Life

It was brilliant.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
another season of The Simpsons starts tonight. please tell me this is the last year.
I have not watched a single new episode in years.

But this one will be a musical. First time ever! Isn't that nice?

Top Bottom