TV Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Dexter.

I didn’t see that shit coming. I liked it better than what we were left with last time. Loved the new series.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Also Dexter

Harrison turned out to be a little bitch. Fuck him.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Peacemaker is getting better and better.

I thought I would hate hate hate Cena in this, but he is pulling it off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dexter.

I didn’t see that shit coming. I liked it better than what we were left with last time. Loved the new series.
Yeah, well...

I felt a little cheated. I expected something a bit more dramatic than what really looked like at the end of it all was Michael C. Hall apologizing to his ex-wife by giving her work. But then again, I dunno how the fuck I would have made it end, really. But yeah. Harrison was a bit of a cunt.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, well...

I felt a little cheated. I expected something a bit more dramatic than what really looked like at the end of it all was Michael C. Hall apologizing to his ex-wife by giving her work. But then again, I dunno how the fuck I would have made it end, really. But yeah. Harrison was a bit of a cunt.
:lol at the ex wife point. I just thought it was a bit fucked up that this kid was showing all the signs of being exactly what Dexter thought he might end up being, then it just turns out he needed a hug. Slicing up a fellow classmate, breaking another kids arm, being all hells yes about killing Curt. I could definitely see how Dexter misunderstood all that.

To be honest, I felt something in that last scene, it was like Harrison was telling everyone that we got him wrong, I wonder if that was supposed to make everyone feel shitty. I thought the kid was down to carry on the legacy.

I didn’t love the ending, but I liked it better than what we got last time. I felt like they could have maybe squeezed another season or two of money out of me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol at the ex wife point. I just thought it was a bit fucked up that this kid was showing all the signs of being exactly what Dexter thought he might end up being, then it just turns out he needed a hug. Slicing up a fellow classmate, breaking another kids arm, being all hells yes about killing Curt. I could definitely see how Dexter misunderstood all that.

To be honest, I felt something in that last scene, it was like Harrison was telling everyone that we got him wrong, I wonder if that was supposed to make everyone feel shitty. I thought the kid was down to carry on the legacy.

I didn’t love the ending, but I liked it better than what we got last time. I felt like they could have maybe squeezed another season or two of money out of me.
Shit. When Dexter was all like we are getting the fuck out of Dodge and talking about where they would go was intriguing.

Father and son vigilante mass murderers on the run.

They could have done it. It would have been original.

But oh noooooo.....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shit. When Dexter was all like we are getting the fuck out of Dodge and talking about where they would go was intriguing.

Father and son vigilante mass murderers on the run.

They could have done it. It would have been original.

But oh noooooo.....
Yeah I thought we were headed to a father-son serial killer spinoff and then they just killed it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok just got done with 1st episode of Ozark and it's good as ever

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ozark killing it yet again. Got through 4 episodes yesterday. Very good.

Top Bottom