TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Don't remember who brought up the A&E wrestling docs recently but watching the Brett Hitman Hart one right now and it's pretty good

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Looks like Disney+ is bringing back The Punisher with John Bernthal back in the role.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
First episode of Loki was pretty good. Far better start than Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Rev

Staff member
First episode of Loki was pretty good. Far better start than Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

I agree. Better start than Wanda as well.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol I loved that show and he was my favorite character.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He was always trying to pawn his ugly sister off on Klink. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Decided to fire up True Detective Season 1.

I never appreciated this line from when I first watched the first episode...but in today's age, I appreciate it more.

Rustin Cohle:

“I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in human evolution. We became too self aware; nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, a secretion of sensory experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody’s nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.”

data

Forbes #1
There have been great shows cancelled prematurely for whatever reason (ie poor ratings) that didn’t get a chance for a satisfactory conclusion or resolution. If you could give one more season to give such a show a proper sendoff, which one would it be?

Rev

Staff member
There have been great shows cancelled prematurely for whatever reason (ie poor ratings) that didn’t get a chance for a satisfactory conclusion or resolution. If you could give one more season to give such a show a proper sendoff, which one would it be?
Lost.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I get it but what could have been done differently? The show went off into the cornfield well before the final season. It just looked like they were winging it all the way.

Rev

Staff member
I get it but what could have been done differently? The show went off into the cornfield well before the final season. It just looked like they were winging it all the way.
Well I didnt necessarily go by Phils question so it could have been at the point they lost the dedication to the show. Just a complete travesty to the fanbase.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Last Man on Earth

Top Bottom