Tucker Carlson Out With Fox News

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
@Texas Ace Glad you're exposing all this. Hope you're doing it in real life, too (and I'm sure you are), because it's amazing how many people believe things like that Vox article. That type of thing is all they hear about the situation, so they take it as the truth.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What a champ!

:towel :towel

What you're seeing in that second video is all of those animals being transported overnight to a new supermax prison that he built far away from the major towns so that they're isolated like they should be.

It's a beautiful sight.
Oh, he is kicking ass. No doubt about that. And the fact that the left here are demonizing him does say a lot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh, he is kicking ass. No doubt about that. And the fact that the left here are demonizing him does say a lot.
It says everything.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
@Texas Ace Glad you're exposing all this. Hope you're doing it in real life, too (and I'm sure you are), because it's amazing how many people believe things like that Vox article. That type of thing is all they hear about the situation, so they take it as the truth.
I love that speech he gave in that first video.

Where was all this concern for El Salvador when the country was being run and terrorized by the gangs?

If you care so much about these criminals, then you take them!

I love how he made them go out and clean up the cities that they terrorized by painting over their graffiti and destroying all of the tombstones in the country that had any gang association to them.

When the Colombian president said that he should at least give the prisoners shoes he replied with "Sure, right away! Out of what budget should we take that money from? Oh, I know! We'll take it out of the children's hospital budget! What brand would you recommend that we buy for the prisoners?"

:lol

It's great to see him give the middle finger time and time again to all of his detractors.

I just hope he doesn't put himself in harms way in the process.

Top Bottom