Tom Brady Retiring...Changes Mind

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Brady is doing what most long tenured athletes do. They have been pampered for a long time and when the playhouse starts to crumble they look for the best deal to finish their career.. When the roof caves on that spotlight they begin the process of walking away but try to get all they can from their contract. Brady is looking for a way to retire and get all he can from the current contract. I don’t blame him for that I would do the same. The only thing I don’t like to see is attitude from those players. Don’t make a scene about it. Just retire and move on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Brady is doing what most long tenured athletes do. They have been pampered for a long time and when the playhouse starts to crumble they look for the best deal to finish their career.. When the roof caves on that spotlight they begin the process of walking away but try to get all they can from their contract. Brady is looking for a way to retire and get all he can from the current contract. I don’t blame him for that I would do the same. The only thing I don’t like to see is attitude from those players. Don’t make a scene about it. Just retire and move on.
Just come out and say it, LT. Tom Brady can eat a big bag of dicks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just come out and say it, LT. Tom Brady can eat a big bag of dicks.
He isn’t the first guy to take this road. I just wish he taken the high road and at least stayed in the positive limelight. But you named it. He went the way of the selfish brat.

data

Forbes #1
He isn’t the first guy to take this road. I just wish he taken the high road and at least stayed in the positive limelight. But you named it. He went the way of the selfish brat.
Maybe selfish brat is a prerequisite personality trait for all-time greats.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I suspect he's taking his time like a normal person might and then a bunch of hooey got leaked by someone pretending to be in the know

Cotton

Staff member
It's official. He has announced it.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yeah like he suddenly decided since his show last night and this morning that he is retiring.
The "more time to spend with my family" ruse will get old after four days.

Cotton

Staff member

This would have been epic. :lol

Top Bottom