To Tank Or Not To Tank

p1_

DCC 4Life
We're gonna invest highly in Dak, and he needs protection. Go get Sewell, trade a valuable Smith for some draft capital. OL get hurt, and we obviously need another good to great one.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I have to believe internally we have said "fuck it" to this season. Our division such a disaster overall, there's absolutely no reason to want to win this year's terrible season. Whomever wins it will suffer a humiliating loss straight away, and lose significant draft position. And I dont mean only our first round pick, but those we will get through the first 3 rounds, the top 100 players. Lets get 3/4 strong dudes, regardless of position. You cant do that picking at 19 each round; you can if youre picking at 4 (just using current slot, knowing it may move).

Why bother, when we can ride this out? Let people get healthy, strengthen the roster, and fix this shitty defense. Reload this bitch next year, then we can judge more accurately how talented the roster is and how good or bad McCarthy is. If you're playing with house money, you can make questionable play calls deep in your own side of field. Otherwise, the super low success probalility decisions make zero sense and are too dangerous for a coach who likes his cushy gig.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We are going to need Smith to retire (hopefully predraft if he chooses to) because Jerry/Stephen wont trade Smith. I highly doubt they will see the value of drafting him regardless.

Top Bottom