Thursday Night Game Thread - Week 10 | Chargers v. Raiders | 11/7/2019

data

Forbes #1
Speaking of which, have you ever frequented a shop, store or restaurant because of an attractive employee there?

If Lily worked at the local phone store, I might have a new phone case every week

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Speaking of which, have you ever frequented a shop, store or restaurant because of an attractive employee there?

If Lily worked at the local phone store, I might have a new phone case every week
When I was single for sure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So they use the run all the way to the goalline then try and pass :picard

data

Forbes #1
I wonder if we’ll ever have a 1st down light ray on the field, visible to the players and crowd. I think itd make the stadium gameday experience better. I wouldn’t mind the affect it’d have on players — if anything, it’d make them play smarter. More dives, no more routes just short of the line, etc.

most importantly, it’d take the inaccuracy of the 1st down measurement out. You can’t tell me that shit is at least inches off here and there.

data

Forbes #1
I wish the refs would actually call announce a penalty as “unsportsmanlike conduct on the defense, #27, for using the n-word. 15-yard penalty assessed to the end of the result of the play. 1st down”

i wonder how long the TV announcers silence would be. Would there be a collective groan from the crowd? Twitter would blow up.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah, how is it that the Verizon nerd has a second gig as the Sprint nerd, yet Lily can’t keep her role? Still have Flo from Progressive after years.

be creative. You have a hit with Lily. If you can’t come up commercial concepts, take her out in the road. Have her sell phones on the beach...in a bikini.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, how is it that the Verizon nerd has a second gig as the Sprint nerd, yet Lily can’t keep her role? Still have Flo from Progressive after years.

be creative. You have a hit with Lily. If you can’t come up commercial concepts, take her out in the road. Have her sell phones on the beach...in a bikini.

data

Forbes #1
Raiders getting great field position today. Should have more points than what’s actually on the scoreboard.

data

Forbes #1
Cowboysrock55

im flummoxed. How did you not know?!?

weve been obsessed with her since 2014, posting countless gifs and pics of her almost every weekly game day chatter thread.

Top Bottom