This Time Last Year

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This time last year, going into week 17, we were 7-8 and in the exact same position as we are today in terms of playoff hopes, albeit with 7 wins instead of 6. Needing to win a game against Division Opponent A while hoping Division Opponent B with nothing to play for can beat Division Opponent C who can clinch the division so that we could "go to the playoffs" and likely lose to a far better opponent.

This was with Dak Prescott, Travis Frederick and Zack Martin playing literally 99% of the snaps, La'el Collins playing 89% and Tyron Smith playing 79%.

We had lost 4 of our last 5, and 5 of our last 8 going into week 17 last year.

This year we've won 4 of our last 6, and you know the injury situation.

Seems like important perspective regardless of whatever happens this weekend.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Sucks to be in the same spot yet again, but it's a whole lot better going into it with a few recent wins under our belt.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
He seems to be good Iamtdg.

Second question, is Cole Beasley a good WR?
lol. I didn't realize you were checkin my ID! AS far as Beasley goes, I guess he has his points. I don't miss him here, that's for sure. Between his whining in his first camp, and some of the other stupid remarks he has made over the years, the juice definitely ain't worth the squeeze in my book.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
lol. I didn't realize you were checkin my ID!
Pro tip: Get an avatar ASAP. Before Iamtdg scoops you up and tosses you out with the bots.

Also... With a name like Roughneck, there must be some good in you. Oilfield?

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Pro tip: Get an avatar ASAP. Before Iamtdg scoops you up and tosses you out with the bots.

Also... With a name like Roughneck, there must be some good in you. Oilfield?
Yessir, not a roughneck anymore but I am still out here. I'm on the rig right now. I am an ETO now though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Great, another oilfield brat. Again, welcome to the board, @roughneck266.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yessir, not a roughneck anymore but I am still out here. I'm on the rig right now. I am an ETO now though.
In all seriousness, welcome. I hope you have a thick skin, roustabout.

data

Forbes #1
Probably Dave Campo, but Gingerbread man comes in there somewhere.
Make it here during game time for our chatter thread. It’s a rollicking good time. You’ll laugh, cry, piss & moan and commiserate. Anything to make the pain of a Cowboys loss go away.

Top Bottom