The Way That I See It Sunday

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I don't know how much of a test Barkley is. He averages 3.6 yards per carry this season and his best game was an awesome 57 yards on the ground against the Skins.
It’s obvious Barkley is either not back 100% or he is running scared because he’s not confident.
He doesn’t look like the RB he was for sure.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Has Garrett evolved his playbook and play-calling style at all?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Barkley isn't the same guy, but he still has talent.
So does jaylon smith. Not comparing the two, but you don’t just lose your talent. There are multiple factors as to why your talent doesn’t translate any more. Age, injury, headcase, etc…

I think Barkley will eventually get back to where he was. If not fully, then pretty close.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
This thread is turning legendary. Thanks CoachD and Iamtdg.

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Think of it like CoachD had a heart attack in front of the entire team.

Would you want some sort of morbid tribute?

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Maybe Barkley's not the guy, especially on this Giants team, but something to work on.

Good feeling though that The Mob will work on it.
hes coming off major surgery, everyone heals differently hes due for big game..cmac was under 4ypc as well...it happens..not everyone's AP..dont sleep on the guy he may not be steady back like Zeke but only takes one wrong gap fill and hes gone for 40yard td.. i saw a lot of open gaps in that carolina game..maybe that was on Jaylon who knows but we are susceptible to the big play. Happened all season. only thing that been saving this defense is TOs to stop the bleeding..

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The way I see it, Test was started by EZ
The test thread was started by HWSNBN. Regardless of which iteration it's in. There is meaning behind it's birth. It's not just some random thread.

As a longtime board member dating back to the beginning of the DCC, you should be ashamed to not know this. Learn your board history, scrub.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Drop and give him 10. Then do a lap.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The test thread was started by HHSNBN. Regardless of which iteration it's in. There is meaning behind it's birth. It's not just some random thread.
I remember I believe it being DCC II. I was firing off post after post and suddenly sbk was like way the fuck ahead of me, EZ was creeping up behind.

I couldn't figure it out for a bit then finally found the Test Thread. Can't remember what I did when I crashed in there though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I remember I believe it being DCC II. I was firing off post after post and suddenly sbk was like way the fuck ahead of me, EZ was creeping up behind.

I couldn't figure it out for a bit then finally found the Test Thread. Can't remember what I did when I crashed in there though.
I thought it was DDC I. Shortly after Spider, Rasputin and the rest left. And if I remember correctly, you stormed in and said some pretty harsh things to him, myself and a few others once you figured out what was going on.

So, basically... not really different than most other days.

Top Bottom