The Sex Thread

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Thankfully we have had a healthy sex life for the last 27 years. My wife has out sexed me for periods of time. Her mid 30s were wild to the point that I couldn’t keep up. Now it sort of comes in waves. Depending on stress levels and business. Some weeks it is 3-4 times and others it will be several days with and occasional almost 2 weeks.

We have an agreement between each other - if one of us needs straight up relief sex we don’t deny the other. Whatever it takes to get the job done and not return obligation is expected. It is a pretty good set up for us.

Sheik

The butt plugs are for me, but not for me.

If that makes sense.

boozeman

Administrator
Staff member
Thankfully we have had a healthy sex life for the last 27 years. My wife has out sexed me for periods of time. Her mid 30s were wild to the point that I couldn’t keep up. Now it sort of comes in waves. Depending on stress levels and business. Some weeks it is 3-4 times and others it will be several days with and occasional almost 2 weeks.

We have an agreement between each other - if one of us needs straight up relief sex we don’t deny the other. Whatever it takes to get the job done and not return obligation is expected. It is a pretty good set up for us.
That is beautiful, man.

Sheik

Gettin me some good turkey day sex tonight.

She already asked if she can pull on my wishbone.

Top Bottom