The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did I hear that he's probably lost an eye? And his liver was damaged. Really sad.

All from an austere knife expert.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Probably thought he was out of the woods by this point. Doesn't sound like much security was around.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I wonder who the attacker voted for. That seems to be a very relative piece of information when the media is reporting on violence.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just read a headline. “Man who attacked FBI building with nail gun liked to drive fast and was devoted to Trump.”.

I’m just saying.
The problem is the headlines you are reading. And from where.

It is all trash. There is no "truth".

You just have to take it all in and sort out the stupid.

Hopefully it shouldn't take all that long.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You guys think the judge will unseal the affidavit for the Trump warrant/raid? I’m only doubtful because it’s not going to be damaging to Trump. If it was, Garland would be chomping at the bit to put it out there before the midterms. He knows what a republicans majority means for him.

It appears that Garland only wanted to tell what he wanted to tell. He wanted to stand up there and appear tough and push back on criticism for his department and the FBI. Now it looks like this was all over a the possibility that classified material was improperly stored.

Idk, I’m admittedly biased. Trump despite what people want to say isn’t a stupid man. He has million dollar attorneys that are there to keep him out of trouble. He knows he is hated by the democrats, he isn’t going to be making paper airplanes in his office out of nuclear codes.

I still say this was all set in motion by Trump. Someone close to him put the idea in someone’s ear because they knew it would get back to the DOJ and all along he wanted them to do this.

He’s begging the judge to release the affidavit because he knows the reasons for the warrant aren’t what the FBI found when they confiscated what they did.

Top Bottom