The Outrage Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m insinuating they would be civilly liable for injuries they caused. And since I assume most of these people are low class hillbillies who don’t know the law, I’m assuming the $20k in damages would be satisfied by their mobile home. :)
Well that is true. Unfortunately I do family law and have seen some real battles over a trailer.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And I will further elaborate that often times taking pictures of misbehaving little brats in public is 100% warranted.
Well yeah, especially if they are committing a crime like destruction of property as in your example. That's just taking good evidence.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And I will further elaborate that often times taking pictures of misbehaving little brats in public is 100% warranted.
So kids not wearing masks are misbehaving little brats?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So kids not wearing masks are misbehaving little brats?
No, but that’s clearly how Covid Karen here sees it. He’s wrong too but he’s not stalking your kid to pedo her.

The reaction of stalking him around the store - insinuating he had no right to photograph her - is wrong too - and the insinuation from some of physical reprisals for “any,” filming of a child is wronger.

I don’t want some Karen photographing my kid in public not wearing a mask but if he does we will fucking own it with an explanation of why masks are stupid, not gonna cry like a little bitch to Walmart about not letting pathetic Karen back into the store ever again, or run around threatening to kick his ass.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, if I’ve learned one thing these last couple pages, it’s that Schmitty likes the term ‘Covid Karen’.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I doubt you'd get someone's house for being threatened or have your ass beat. Maybe if they caused serious permanent damage but then it wouldn't be worth the beating to me. I mean a free house in exchange for being stuck in a wheel chair the rest of my life doesn't sound worth it at all.

I have an assault charge from 18 years ago when someone that lived in our apt complex threatened my wife when she was pregnant with my son. When I got off work, I went to his apartment and beat the shit out of him. I got 2 years misdemeanor probation and a fine. If someone films my kid/grandkids the way this went down, I'm fucking him up. I'll take the case, I don't give a fuck. Btw, that cocksucker that liked to threaten pregnant women never fucked with anyone there again. The manager thanked me.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Due to my health issues this year I have watched a lot of football games and I guess I am somewhat outraged in the manner the networks, whether college or pro games, pipes crowd noise through the audio process. It’s the same crowd noise at every game and now you can’t even hear the announcers. They are a faint sound that cannot be understood. It really doesn’t matter whether the game is live or a recast game. It is an irritating constant noise no matter which team is on offense. Am I alone in this observation?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Due to my health issues this year I have watched a lot of football games and I guess I am somewhat outraged in the manner the networks, whether college or pro games, pipes crowd noise through the audio process. It’s the same crowd noise at every game and now you can’t even hear the announcers. They are a faint sound that cannot be understood. It really doesn’t matter whether the game is live or a recast game. It is an irritating constant noise no matter which team is on offense. Am I alone in this observation?
I haven't noticed it drowning them out, but if definitely is a by-product of last season when stadiums were silent. Now there is pumped in weird noise and I don't think it is respective of the size of the crowd.

Hope you are well, brother.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I’m getting there. Thank you.
Please keep us informed. We have all been together a long damn time, and have chatted back and forth a lot. We are all close (as much as our man-egos would allow) But, I really want to know what is going on with you. I know this is selfish as we are only a small part of your life, but you mean a lot to me, and I want to know if you're okay.

Top Bottom