The Outrage Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
All the tough guys in here talking about beating up a stranger for taking a picture of your child in public, I hope you like jail, cause that’s where you’d be and not the person taking the picture.

Taking pictures of people children or otherwise in public is not illegal.

Covid fear guy is obviously being a Karen by trying to photograph and then shame a child for not wearing a mask but the guy filming the video is way out of line himself. Covid fear guy has not crossed any lines, legal or otherwise, other than being annoying. Fucking check your self righteous “you targeted my child” nonsense at the door.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
My kids are all of age now but if you film one of my grandkids it's fucking on.
Enjoy prison and the following civil suit that you will absolutely lose. I hope self righteousness with zero moral or legal authority backing you feels good.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I will go to the mattresses on this issue because I was involved in it one time; some kids (like 14 year olds) in the neighborhood were fucking abusing playground equipment that MY little kids have the right and privilege to enjoy. These unsupervised teen twats were destroying it, so I went out there and ripped them a new ass and threatened to follow them home and tell their mommies and daddies. Another neighbor - not me - took photos of this terrible destructive behavior.

Well wouldn’t you know it, piece of shit inattentive daddy comes banging on my door a few minutes later about how dare I yell at his kids and threaten to follow them home, and how dare the other guy take pictures of them.

Mother fucker, if your kids weren’t destroying our shit we wouldn’t have to take pictures of their shitty behavior and yell at them. I’ll fucking film whoever the fuck I want if they are breaking shit me and MY kids are entitled to use. They are in public, it’s not illegal, their shitty behavior is fair fucking game, period, and you are an asswipe for insinuating otherwise.

Not that this Covid Karen had justification to be trying to shame someone for not wearing a mask but again, if I judge that a kid is doing something wrong in public, I’ll film them all fucking day long and go fuck yourself for insinuating otherwise. And if you think you’re gonna fucking threaten me or hurt me then I’ll see you in court…. losing, while I take your house.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm old enough now not to give a fuck if I take a pedo out
It’s not about being a pedo, sometimes jackass kids need to be out in their place and shitty parents don’t control them and then fall back on “how dare you photograph my kids misbehaving, it’s inappropriate.”

Its fucking not. You know what’s inappropriate? You being a shifty parent and your kid being a fucking hoodlum.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I will go to the mattresses on this issue because I was involved in it one time; some kids (like 14 year olds) in the neighborhood were fucking abusing playground equipment that MY little kids have the right and privilege to enjoy. These unsupervised teens were destroying it, so I went out there and ripped them a new ass and threatened to follow them home and tell their mommies and daddies. Another neighbor - not me - took photos of this terrible destructive behavior.

Well wouldn’t you know it, piece of shit inattentive daddy comes banging on my door a few minutes later about how dare I yell at his kids and threaten to follow them home, and how dare the other guy take pictures of them.

Mother fucker, if your kids weren’t destroying our shit we wouldn’t have to take pictures of their shitty behavior and yell at them. I’ll fucking film whoever the fuck I want if they are breaking shit me and MY kids are entitled to use.

Not that this Covid Karen had justification to be trying to shame someone for not wearing a mask but again, if I judge that a kid is doing something wrong in public, I’ll film them all fucking day long and go fuck yourself for insinuating otherwise. And if you think you’re gonna fucking threaten me or hurt me then I’ll see you in court…. losing, while I take your house.
This is someone using the "mask mandate" to film kids

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Covid fear guy has not crossed any lines, legal or otherwise,
I disagree. Maybe not legal but trying to shame a child for not wearing a mask is definitely crossing a line. As a father you should get that.

Now no that wouldn't cause me to beat his ass or call the cops. That's just being a baby like the covid guy was being. I'd probably just get next to him and start having a coughing fit to be a dick though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This is someone using the "mask mandate" to film kids
So? He’s not being a pedo. He’s clearly just a Covid Karen.

You have no right to go bananas on someone for taking a picture of your kid in public. If you don’t want your kid photographed then leave them at home.

The guy filming this reaction is a total douchenozzle.

There is no law against filming people not wearing masks. You know me, I’m not pro mask by any means, but if you want to avoid these Covid Karen’s, then either slap a mask on your kid, leave them in the car, or just explain to them that there are Covid Karen’s out there that you should ignore. Bullying him for doing something legal is wrong.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
. And if you think you’re gonna fucking threaten me or hurt me then I’ll see you in court…. losing, while I take your house.
I doubt you'd get someone's house for being threatened or have your ass beat. Maybe if they caused serious permanent damage but then it wouldn't be worth the beating to me. I mean a free house in exchange for being stuck in a wheel chair the rest of my life doesn't sound worth it at all.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I disagree. Maybe not legal but trying to shame a child for not wearing a mask is definitely crossing a line. As a father you should get that.

Now no that wouldn't cause me to beat his ass or call the cops. That's just being a baby like the covid guy was being. I'd probably just get next to him and start having a coughing fit to be a dick though.
Well I think that’s my point. Say something snarky and move on. Instead he follows him around like the cops need to be called for “filming his child.”

Yeah, again, nothing illegal about someone filming a child In public.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bullying him for doing something legal is wrong.
So you don't think Covid Karen is bullying a child for not wearing a mask? Seems like a bit of a double standard. It's hard because there is no video of that part but what else would be his intention of taking pictures of a kid for not wearing a mask?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I doubt you'd get someone's house for being threatened or have your ass beat. Maybe if they caused serious permanent damage but then it wouldn't be worth the beating to me. I mean a free house in exchange for being stuck in a wheel chair the rest of my life doesn't sound worth it at all.
I’m insinuating they would be civilly liable for injuries they caused. And since I assume most of these people are low class hillbillies who don’t know the law, I’m assuming the $20k in damages would be satisfied by their mobile home. :)

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So you don't think Covid Karen is bullying a child for not wearing a mask? Seems like a bit of a double standard. It's hard because there is no video of that part but what else would be his intention of taking pictures of a kid for not wearing a mask?
I’m sure that’s what he’s doing. The response isn’t to threaten him. What he’s doing is legal. Threatening to hurt someone in response is not.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I think that’s my point. Say something snarky and move on. Instead he follows him around like the cops need to be called for “filming his child.”

Yeah, again, nothing illegal about someone filming a child In public.
No but still crosses a line in my book. Funny I recently saw a lady posting on Facebook because some immature dude took a picture of her breast feeding in public. Is that illegal, well no. Is it wrong to do and crossing a line? Absolutely

Of course you see all the internet lawyers telling her to call the cops and prosecute. People just don't know the law.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And I will further elaborate that often times taking pictures of misbehaving little brats in public is 100% warranted.

Top Bottom